How much bf% do i have?

I started serious training in august. My weight was 75kg(165lb). Today i weight 90kg(198lb). You guys think its a good progress since august?

gottabadrash said:
what look are you going for????

My dream body would be arnolds body. So i guess thats what i am going for. I know it takes years but i am in this sh1t for real now :) I know my biceps will never be huge though cause i have real short bicep muscle. Genetics suck!!

Last edited:
after looking at the pic again i think it is higher than 10%. it is misleading because you arms are up. looking at your shoulders and arms looks higher to me.

tman55 said:
after looking at the pic again i think it is higher than 10%. it is misleading because you arms are up. looking at your shoulders and arms looks higher to me.

You seem to be lucky in that you can have visible abs at such a bf% level.

Well, IMHO I would say you're closer to 8-9%. Either that or you're just a genetic freak that has abs like that a 12%. most people just start to see abs at 12% so you're lookin good if you're really that BF %. Looks like you hold water in other places besides your abs.

ok cool. the only place i get fat is on my lover part of stomach. no matter how much calories i eat it all just ends up down there. it sucks big time.

Back