How much can you gain on your big three lifts after one cycle of test e?

joesimpsin

Assuming you have trained for many years and are close to your natural peak, how much can you expect to increase your big 3 lifts from your first basic test e only cycle (500mg a week for 10 weeks)

I have heard stories of people gaining 100 lbs on their bench press from 1 cycle. Is this possible?

I gained about 50......and thought that was huge. I was eating a TON and not all clean. Bad way to go about it but the strength gains were addictive so I pushed my diet too hard eating really bad. Had a lot of bloat.....bit with that bloat came crazy strength. My muscles were out performing my joints, very dangerous territory.

You will get what you give. If you train super hard, which you will because it's your first cycle and you eat right with good rest. You will see anywhere from 25-75 lbs increase on your max lifts. Run test e at least 12 weeks 10 is a little short.

If you get good gear and do things right you won't be disappointed.

Exactly 32.5%

Give or take 25 lbs

That's like saying, how fast will my car go if I install a nitrous boost?

What car? How much boost? Is the engine and tranny built to take the extra hp? Can you even drive/handle said car

Last edited:
Exactly 32.5%

Give or take 25 lbs

That's like saying, how fast will my car go if I install a nitrous boost?

What car? How much boost? Is the engine and tranny built to take the extra hp? Can you even drive/handle said car

No one can say... ridiculous question , THis ^^^ :dunno:

I gained about 50......and thought that was huge. I was eating a TON and not all clean. Bad way to go about it but the strength gains were addictive so I pushed my diet too hard eating really bad. Had a lot of bloat.....bit with that bloat came crazy strength. My muscles were out performing my joints, very dangerous territory.

how long did your gains last bro? where you able to retain it all?

very well put about muscles outperforming the joints. everything should be done in moderation in with patience which i myself dont have much of. the joints thenselves need to grow strong in their own time to support the muscle load.

how long did your gains last bro? where you able to retain it all?

Lasted until 2 weeks after I stopped putting 250mg cyp in each cheek once a week :) lol
I gained about 50lbs on bench and kept about 20% of that strength. When I cleaned up the diet it dropped quick. I'm still learning the hormone, diet, workout balance.
Left shoulder started hurting from the extra weight I pushed.
For reference point ,flat barbell max went from around 335 up to 385)
Felt like the muscle could do more but joints were killing me. Felt like out of body experience. Strength that seemed to have no real limits. Eat sloppy as hell and lift as much weight as I wanted to. Absolutely loved it. Felt young again :)

One thing I want to say is this. Your strength will go way up the roof, and yes your will be able to lift more, but your joints is another story, they are going to need to get stronger as well. I seen dudes lift a lot more on gear just to turn around and injury themselves because there joints couldnt take the extra weight. Take things slow and progressing up is the way to go, and taking a joint supplement could help as well. I have seen guys go up 50lbs to 70lbs on there big lifts..but everyone is different

Upon further reseach I did the math over again...

If you up his test level buy 10 and figure in an energy boost of 15, that will give you the raw resource of 42 and I might go along with you Tank, however you didn't carry over the reserve of 9. YOU have to add that in each time this equation is done. Ergo the number is not 42 but 51lbs.
Right ? huh? .... NO because you always have to figure the load changes due to the barometric pressure of the day you lift and we know that can be quite a variable of many degrees.

In short ( ah right) eat, train, rest, pin what you want and be happy with any gain you get. :elephant:

....................................................................................................................silly, silly boys :insane:

Last edited:
Dammit! I always forget to carry the reverse of 9. Must be genetic.

And OD, I think you are on to something with that smokable tren. Need to pick up some baking soda on the way home....

I see people all the time claiming they went from something like 275 x 1 to 315 x 5 on their bench. I assume these are the people who eat 6000 calories and then have 20lbs of new fat to drop after their first cycle.

I went from 305 to 345 on my bench with about 12lbs if lean mass gained. If I***8217;d gotten fat, I***8217;m sure I would have got more weight up.

There is a fact that Mass moves Mass. Most fat guys, big boys who never even lift can walk into a gym and in many cases bench a shit load more then me. I mean even when I was younger.

However with the fact of mass moving mass that can and will be a diminishing return as a guy gets stronger with years of lifting.

honestly who really cares? there are no pre numbers for anything in this sport just do your best and thats all.

i dont compete and dont ever plan on it, so im speaking as a juice head gym rat here, and here is what i've learned in my 5 years in the game.....

-train like a beast at least 4 days a week and dont forget to GET YOUR CARDIO IN AFTER EVERY WORKOUT i dont care wether you are bulking or cutting. cardio is never a bad idea
-just eat smart bro (unless you are really trying to dial it in for the summer). when i say smart, i mean just eat healthy, clean, home cooked meals at a reasonable portion and i promise you will look phenominal

i dont really know what else to write. they dont stereotype us as meatheads for nothing this sport doesnt take a genius to look good in.

eat healthy
train consistently
(if you must) take your gear consistently and responsibly and results will come

no need to add more compounds, up your dosages, up your food, blah blah blah. lets be honest we are doing enough harm to our bodies by doing what we are doing, do you really think eating 4000 calories a day will aid you in any way other than building a bit more muscle?

Back