How not to screw up DNP

TOOLifter said:
Is it favorable to run DNP along with a cycle, or should you not be on gear while using it? Just wondering if that would be too hard on the body?

TL
i would advise against it as you are not building muscle when on DNP. like Turbo said...it's a waste of AAS. just follow the above and you'll be fine.

Ive ran DNP multiple times with great results and I feel that anything that burns calories/fat at that great of rate is hard to believe that it is not catabolic to some extent. I would definatley run it while on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) just for the anti-catabolic effect of the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it definatley wouldnt hurt. Ive allways ran it durring the last 2 weeks of my cycle.

well i plan on running my first DNP cycle here in a week or so and I will be on Tren E and Test E at the time. i've been on long enough that my gains have slowed down so i'm not worried about it as far as a waste of AAS. I've put on close to 50lbs since June so now its time to drop those extra BF percentages.

Okay, say you run a 16 week cycle of Test... would it make sense to run DNP the last two weeks (actually the two weeks after your last injection, but before you start post cycle therapy (pct)) to cut down on fat gained during the 16 week bulk? Or would it be better to try to maintain your weight through post cycle therapy (pct) and then do DNP afterwards?

lavee383 said:
i would advise against it as you are not building muscle when on DNP. like Turbo said...it's a waste of AAS. just follow the above and you'll be fine.

So my arms didn't get bigger, my tape measure shrunk? Shit, I swear the mirror was at least being honest with me. Damn.

It must be altering my mind and perception of reality. I'm going to talk to the little purple guy that came to visit, and ask his opinion.

Behemoth said:
Okay, say you run a 16 week cycle of Test... would it make sense to run DNP the last two weeks (actually the two weeks after your last injection, but before you start post cycle therapy (pct)) to cut down on fat gained during the 16 week bulk? Or would it be better to try to maintain your weight through post cycle therapy (pct) and then do DNP afterwards?

I REALLY cant tell ya. I've never ran DNP before and as with everything, your probably gonna get mixed reviews on it.

I thought the dnp rage went out with Yates. I never liked the stuff.. sick all day sweatting all night.. muscles looked flat no matter how much i ate. but that was me and a lot of people.. i'm suprised its still around.

Back