How often do you change your workout routine?

I change mine every 4 weeks works for me just fine , but I bulk , g/l bro if you are bulking pm me and I could give you one of my four week training circuits , it's simple satisfying and you gain good strength and mass once agian g/l

personally, i keep my workouts relativaly the same throught the month. if im bulking, which i hate doing because its boring, then i stick to heavy weight training and change my workout as little as possible. when i am cutting, that is another story. i love that shit. ill change my workout exstensivly. every 2 weeks if i could.

tamponstring, do your homework. training using the conjugate system would never get boring and can be tailored for whatever goals you have. also your diet will play a much bigger role as to whether you are cutting or bulking.

A good strength program will tell you what movements to do, weights to use, when/how to increase weight, rep ranges and when it's time to stop using the program. If you're a novice then I suggest a beginner program like Strong Lifts or Starting Strength. The Texas Method is good for intermediate lifters and Wendler's 5/3/1 program has been adapted by a lot of intermediate lifters with success.

Back