How often to jab Sust?

Then why the fuck did you need steroids? That can be done naturally instead your too impatient and want instant gratification.

Bro, dont act like an idiot. Most everything said is the truth. Before using steroids you need a good base to grow off of. You have no base, and i'm sure most of the weight you put on is water.

When coming off, your body is going to fight you to try and go back to your original size. With your lack of experience, it's going to happen.

Sust can be pinned EOD, ED, 2x a week, once a week. It's all prefference. As it's been stated by Userat204, myself and a few others, you dont need to pin eod to take advantage of the prop ester bc once the prop hits it's half life another ester will be releasing. Thats how it was designed.

Right now you know hardley anything at all, cool it with the attitude and you'll get more help from others as you really need it.

Keep at your dose of 500mg a week if your hell bent on staying on. If pinning 2x a week then that means 250mg 2x a week. Yes, that is plenty and will not be too weak.

Again, most of these posters are trying to help even though it's a little harsh. This is a lifestyle we all take very seriously here and work our asses off for. It's obvious you jumped on for the wrong reasons and have it in your mind you just pin and get big.

Becasue of how you started, your going to go back to your original size. You just don't take this shit and get big, it takes time, dedication, good diet and routine, and working your ass off before, during and after cycle.

Good luck

Yeah I am too impatient, rather just jab for the 3 months that I have spare, train hard and carry on my training after I stop but without the roids.

That's the kinda answer I was looking for anyway niceone. Gunna finish the sus off at 500mg in 1 jab a week then get some test E to finish off with taken the way I'm taking the sus.

And for most of the people on about diet and hard work, just because I've only just started training doesn't mean I'm giving it hard work and eating the right kind of shit. You's don't know MY goals so don't tell me what kind of diet I need...... I'm getting lots of protein and as for carbs I don't know, I just eat banannas, porridge and breads etc..

Just make sure when you ciome off you keep the cals high. As I said, your body is going to fight you hard but if you post cycle therapy (pct) right, keep the cals up, train right then you can keep some. Remember test puts a lot of water so that'll be the first to go.

Say you started out weighing 180lbs and jump to 200lbs, well you need to be eating like a 200lbs guy to keep that weight on becasue the gear wwont be there to help keep it on. When off, drop the intensity down a bit and add in high reps, get plenty or rest at night also. You don't want your body to go catabolic on you and eat away all that muscle not eating like you should.

I'm not sure about your exact weight as I dont know the conversion for kg or stones or whatever some of these guys say, but take in 1.5grams of protien per pound of body weight. And drink a shake as soon as you get home from the gym if it's within 20min. Then EAT, EAT, EAT that goes for anyone on cycle.

Last edited:
Just make sure when you ciome off you keep the cals high. As I said, your body is going to fight you hard but if you post cycle therapy (pct) right, keep the cals up, train right then you can keep some. Remember test puts a lot of water so that'll be the first to go.

Say you started out weighing 180lbs and jump to 200lbs, well you need to be eating like a 200lbs guy to keep that weight on becasue the gear wwont be there to help keep it on. When off, drop the intensity down a bit and add in high reps, get plenty or rest at night also. You don't want your body to go catabolic on you and eat away all that muscle not eating like you should.

I'm not sure about your exact weight as I dont know the conversion for kg or stones or whatever some of these guys say, but take in 1.5grams of protien per pound of body weight. And drink a shake as soon as you get home from the gym if it's within 20min. Then EAT, EAT, EAT that goes for anyone on cycle.

I think it's summat like 162lbs / I was about 148 when I started though!

Course I know what I'm doing, it aint rocket science. I'm about 5'10" - 11:8 stone - Fuck knows on BF% and I'm 20!

Started training about a week before I go on roids (I aint a training freak, just wanted to get bigger quick, i don't plan to get massive!)

Was on Test Enanthate then got Sust but thinking of finishing on Test Enanthate?

Ya there is alot of things wrong with this. But ill start with the fact you are to young in the first place. Cant undo it now though I guess. Just seriously make sure you PCT right.

Also yes switch back to E. If your pining sus once a week your levels are bouncing up and down.

you need to program your , training, diet, work out first, gain as much as you can naturaly, as you are young and have good hormon level on your body ,you are just 20
you can gain alot with out roid

Back