How to avoid pain when inject

robdadob

Hi!

Is there any special methode that avoids pain that comes after an injection? Its just gross and bad. After each and any injection I have a lot of pain in my ass or upper leg. Therefore I cant train legs because its hurts that much.

Thanks!

what are you pinning brotherman? what size needles? dosage? just be sure not to massage the pip area. do a search here for pip and youll see some good threads on pip.

I second Miltons question on Needle Size and the Length of the Needle.

I've personally found that Warming the Oil before Injecting helps to greatly reduce PIP.
And working the Injected Muscle, with just a couple of light sets, nothing Heavy.

All of the above help to Disperse the Oil throughout the Muscle............................ JP

I just wanna repeat what JP said.
Warming the oil did an amazing difference for me. I went from having pip most of the times to getting it maybe 1/10 injections (i do daily so its quite a few of them).
I just run it under really hot tap water for 10-15 seconds, you'll see and notice the viscosity change dramatically (at least if you store everything properly).

But also, you do need to suck it up a bit. We do inject steroids into ourselves, just make sure to rotate muscles and never inject same site if you already have pip...

Also what milton said, massaging a pip area makes it a lot worse for me at least.

Last edited:
Everything above. Personally I apply a heating pad to the area to help thin the oil out in the skin if I feel it coming on. But the best thing I ever did was start baking and filtering my gear. If your gear comes from a major lab then your probably fine, but if your stuff is local there is a good chance the BA content is too high or it wasn’t filtered very well the 1st time.

25G for injection, 1 inch in my quads always...warm it up like people have said...dont harpoon it in..go nice and slow over a few minutes, deep massage for a few mins after. No pip.

If your gear hurts most likely you have bad gear. Pip is part of the game, but anything more than annoying slight pain for a day or two is not regular pip. It's shitty gear.

Back