How to break 1ml ampules?!

VyzzBrah

Hey guys. I've used 10 ml vials in all of my previous cycle but this type i couldn't get my hands on one. What i have is these small, 1ml glass ampules. Today i tried to open one up without any idea and the glass broke into small pieces and my thumb bleeded like hell and some of the test-c was all over my fingers aswell. I don't know if the ampule had glass pieces in it or not, but i used a regular needle to pull the test out and then i injected it in my butt.

Okay so how the FREAK are you supposed to open these suckers? And what should i do with the tiny glasses pieces if they go inside the ampule after breaking?

The amps are generally pre-scored, and there's a marking of some kind (dot, circle, whatever) indicating where the score is.
If the amps are not scored, make it with a nail file.
Hold the amp with one hand, wrap tissue or a piece of cloth around the amp neck and snap it. Easy as Hell and makes a clean break.
Trying to snap an amp without scoring it or at the wrong angle will make it shatter.

The amps are generally pre-scored, and there's a marking of some kind (dot, circle, whatever) indicating where the score is.
If the amps are not scored, make it with a nail file.
Hold the amp with one hand, wrap tissue or a piece of cloth around the amp neck and snap it. Easy as Hell and makes a clean break.
Trying to snap an amp without scoring it or at the wrong angle will make it shatter.

English is not my first language and hence i am unable to understand what you mean by SCORING the ampule. Could you please tell me about it more simple words?

I used to use a lid from a pen, make sure its a sturdy one, line the bottom up with the ring on the amp, and then quickly snap it, do it fast or you run a risk of breaking the whole amp

I used to use a lid from a pen, make sure its a sturdy one, line the bottom up with the ring on the amp, and then quickly snap it, do it fast or you run a risk of breaking the whole amp

This ^^ except wrap the amp with a towel, not a napkin. The towel will act as a cushion and use 1 hand. Not 2 hands.

Bro, i had the same problem until i saw somewhere on where to foward the power to pop it open..

Things to do and not to do with the top of the amp:

Do not hold it and pull this way -----> (to either side)
Do not hold it and pull up
Do not hold/squeeze it hard and pull anywhere, there is no need to

Hold it firmly with 2 fingers, and pull this way
^
/
/
Up + Side, do not apply a lot of squeezing power on both fingers, lets say you are going to pop it up to the right side, so with the finger that is on the right side u dont put much power on it ( just enough to hold it firmly)..

Now with the finger that is on the left (opposite side that the top of the amp will be pulled to), and with this finger u will use more power (most of the power used to pop)

Just to be clear, power SHOULDNT be this way or it will break in many pieces:

--->( )<---

Should be up and side, up diagonal or w/e

Before you practice i suggest u use a cotton, cloth or piece of toilet paper to open just in case it pops..

Good luck, these amps are a bitch until u get the hang of it lol

Back