Votes: 79 21.1%
  • i'll rub your back if...

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • Quick Donkey Punch

Votes: 104 27.8%

• Total voters
Spootie said:
Some of us would appreciate a nice relaxing bj afterwards. :bj:

Does she kiss her mother with that mouth?

Do I have to spell it out for you guys?

I came home form work early to find her impaled on 3 mandingo meat sticks.

Last edited:
ask her if she ever wanted or thought or has had anal before.Then lube her ass up and your fingers up slip 1 finger then 2 then 3 in her ass slowly to loosen it up 1 finger at a time then put another one in it.Then insert your shaft slowly and work your way in slowly see how she reacts to it.

sounds like the makings of a great "i killed three nuggas and a crazy bitch" trial to me!!

Try buying your girl a 17-18 inch double ended dildo. Then encourage her to put one end in both her gaps before you do your stuff...

Ponderosa said:
Try buying your girl a 17-18 inch double ended dildo. Then encourage her to put one end in both her gaps before you do your stuff...
or, to show her you are a sensitive guy in tune with your feelings, use one end on her and the other end on yourself; you both get to f*** each other; both are equally treated! lol

simple you go like really fast let it slip out and....sweeeeeeet right into the ass.she will cry but ..dont pay attention..lol just give her...

roccodart440 said:
Money is a great sexual lubricant.
damn right. a couple hundred will pave a way to that kitty or ass in no time; and the best thing is you're paying them to leave when finished. no dinner, drinks, movie, pretending to listen to them.....LOL

I get her high. She gets so horny I could piss on her if i wanted too!

haahahaha this is hilarious...its also more hilarious that there are no females in on this convo- so let me help ya'll out because its obviously a very popular topic.

It is VERY important to be nice about it; and this is coming from a female who loves hair pulling and ass slapping...try the one finger method, preferably while playing with her clit...it helps, trust me. As she gets more aroused it'll be more comfortable for something to be going IN the OUT hole. If you're really good, while eating her out, finger her in both places...EASILY. and guys, for Gods sake trim your nails. If she likes it..do another finger...usually two fingers is the average width of a guys pee pee unless you are abnormal. Then suggest "trying IT"...and BE GENTLE. Its all about trust...you can't ram that shit or she'll never trust anything near her asshole again. it takes time...and she has to be relaxed because assholes are muscles too...how'd you guys like someone slammin a dildo in your shit??? haha Any girl can do it...it just takes more time for some than it does others. If you love your girl, you'll wait- if not, you're a piece of shit haha

oh and cakalac is right, NO KY WARMING LUBE haha it burns like hell...that'll really scare the girl. Hope this helps- oh and good luck stickin it!

this sounds a little awkward, but get in the shower and use one of those unattachable shower heads and super soak that shit to clean inside. Usually though, this doesn't happen- as long as its not right after she dropped the kids off. haha

G2 said:
You assholes that give girls date rape drugs should be raped your self! If you cant get a girl to fuck you while she is concious then give up and move on.

I hear you Bro.

I tried it once and it wasn't what it was cracked up to be. Ill stick to getting Blowjobs and pussy

Back