• bitch take it and like it!

Votes: 79 21.1%
  • i'll rub your back if...

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • Quick Donkey Punch

Votes: 104 27.8%

• Total voters
alikatt said:
this sounds a little awkward, but get in the shower and use one of those unattachable shower heads and super soak that shit to clean inside. Usually though, this doesn't happen- as long as its not right after she dropped the kids off. haha

no way that would kill the mood. most assholes are clean enough

well I didn't say she would give you an ass cleaning shower show damn....it'd be a private thing- just giving info to tell your girl if she's uncomfortable and nervous about the idea. I didn't say to hold her ass cheeks open so the water could flow in haha

That would definitely kill the mood. Oh and p.s. assholes usually aren't associated with being clean

This has got to be one of the best threads I have read.... almost pissed myself twice from laughing.... and yes slow approach works best.... Once they try it they love it.... just gotta do it right tho, took me two months but now all she wants is balls deep. lol

Take her on vacation and let the alcohol do its thing, worked for me lmao. She was game for it even when she was sober after that, score!

The way I did it was bought her a vibrator and got her to start using it. I slowly started playing w/ her clit and ass and gently slid one finger in and started moving it around then put 2 in. this got her used to the feeling and is relaxed her a little w/ it. She was not for it to begin w/. After the 2 fingers I got up and put it in w/ a lot of lube. One thing don't use the warming KY because we did and I had to stop cause the KY was burning her.

Good tip, im glad you told me that. I just got some of that stuff.

Back