How to make cheque drop solution/suspension?

OC Cartel

how would one go about converting the raw powder into something that can be drawn by a slin pin to enable mcg dosing?

thanks in advance

Expensive stuff to be experimenting with... I wonder if anyone has actually got it into solution.

Cheap? Lets call it $200 for a gram (over priced). Thats $.20 per mg right? I fail to believe he cant afford to waste $4 on a 20mg solubility experiment. Of course its been in solution...Cheque drops were liquid right?

I mean the home chemist haha. My scale wont weigh in that small increments accurately i dont think.

DougoeFre5h said:
Cheap? Lets call it $200 for a gram (over priced). Thats $.20 per mg right? I fail to believe he cant afford to waste $4 on a 20mg solubility experiment. Of course its been in solution...Cheque drops were liquid right?

:toilet:

what about methyl tren (oral)
anyone know if it's water soluble......
i'd rather find confirmed methods of making it rather than just "trying" and possibly wasting product

DougoeFre5h said:
lol oh gotcha. Scales are a great investment, you'll use it plenty.

i'm a poor minority, that's being held down by "the man"......i can't afford one....

i might steal yours though :afro:

To be totally honest with you we dont mess with exotic stuff much around this board. I know the me and the regulars have converted just about everything "normal" but when it comes to the exotics I for one havent had the experience to give you a fo sho answer. Bump for anyone who knows the deal on this one.

using your chemistry knowledge, how likely would 1mg of oral tren or cheque drop go into a solution w/ 151 alcohol?

Back