from suspension to solution

07Lane40

hey guys, i just wanted to check in here about a recent oral solution that I've made

i decided to make a 40mg/ml superdrol oral solution from some powder i just got.

it mostly dissolved into the carrier (151 proof alcohol) but there was some left behind (suspension I would call it)

i decided to take the top off (not sure about plastic in the MW) throw it in the microwave and dissolved it the rest of the way, and it did - it hasn't reconstituted out of the solution and its been that way for a week.

While i probably should have run some hot water over the bottle instead...
what i really want to know is - is this stuff okay to use? :dunno:

I'm a noob at homebrew (if thats what you want to call this) and didn't want to cap due to the versatility of liquid oral dosing.

does anyone have any input? thanks

Sorry i cnt help got knowledge on vials not orals.... so one should come by and awnser your question thoy

Sorry i cnt help got knowledge on vials not orals.... so one should come by and awnser your question thoy

thanks man. I've got some questions coming up on conversions too, so maybe you can help me out there. gonna make sure i get all my research in first though. :biggthump

WOW!!! Somebody who has a problem!!! Cool!!!

Your shit is good to go bro!!! No worries, as long as it's clear and not crashing then it's evenly dispersed and ready to drink bro!

And it's an oral, it doesn't need to be in solution, that's why you make an oral suspension, and you shake prior to use.

Putting it in the microwave or adding any heat will just cook off your alcohol depending on the temp, but this is why some people make peals liquids, just like research chems, they don't require much effort, just add powder to liquid and shake. If it separates it doesn't matter because you just shake it again before use.

So you are fine

Back