How to prevent the fucking stretch marks?!?!?

PapaNoel

I've brought this up before but got very little response :(

I grow so quickly that I'm getting stretch marks (think pregnant women belly or super obese people) and I get them all over me...
My legs are starting to look horrible due to this, biceps tattoo is being slightly ruined and in all "hidden areas" such as bicep to chest armpit or just below pelves etc they can be half an inch thick and up 1-2 inches in length...
I can take pictures if people don't understand what i'm talking about but especially how severe it is for me...

Need to get this under control because it will only become so much worse once I start getting the summer tan... :(
Please help :(

I've tried lotion and even bepanthen, which definitely helps but its no solution, i need a solution :(

Some people are just predisposed to stretch marks more than others.

You may be growing too fast.

Whatre you taking and how much? How is your E2? If youre puttting on 20lbs in 3 weeks, this is going to make this shit a little more likely to happen.

In my experience, growing this fast, is usually due to bloating and high E2. Get this under control and it could help, because no one is putting on 7lbs of muscle per week.

I got them even as teenager without any AAS so guess im just lucky with my genes :(
I've gained about 11lbs over the past 9-10 weeks, the better part was first 2-3 weeks.
Haven't done blood work but i know my E2 is under control.
I'm only taking 400mg test e and 1.5mg adex weekly and I've experienced both low and high so know how I feel, also not bloated.

I've brought this up before but got very little response :(

I grow so quickly that I'm getting stretch marks (think pregnant women belly or super obese people) and I get them all over me...
My legs are starting to look horrible due to this, biceps tattoo is being slightly ruined and in all "hidden areas" such as bicep to chest armpit or just below pelves etc they can be half an inch thick and up 1-2 inches in length...
I can take pictures if people don't understand what i'm talking about but especially how severe it is for me...

Need to get this under control because it will only become so much worse once I start getting the summer tan... :(
Please help :(

I've tried lotion and even bepanthen, which definitely helps but its no solution, i need a solution :(

PapaNoel, I look at stretch marks as a badge of honor .. lol and tons of hard work..
I've heard people using vitamin e, coco butter and other stuff but never really can hide them that great

PapaNoel, I look at stretch marks as a badge of honor .. lol and tons of hard work..
I've heard people using vitamin e, coco butter and other stuff but never really can hide them that great
love your avatar diesel man. i tried to upload a gif to my avatar but no joy.

Back