Stretch marks... Does anything help??

Bigboss12

I've tried a couple different creams, roll Oms to help fade and stop stretch marks by letting the skin be more stretchable. Nothing really has seemed to work for me. Is this mostly genetic? The worst part are on the armpit connection to the chest and they are starting to move towards my bicep. I don't really want the stretch marks going down my bicep lol has anyone tried anything that worked well??

I've heard laser surgery works, but other than that... NOOOOPE. You can help them fade with tanning or try to prevent them with Vitamin E/moisturizers like coconut oil, but other than that - welcome to the club!

This is what I figured but it never hurts to see if people have had success with anything lol.

When I was a teenager, I would get them so bad they would literally bleed through my shirts on chest day. I totally wish there was a simple fix to this, but if there were - there wouldn't be so many angry women out there post-partum. ;)

Earnin your stripes, nothing to be ashamed of my man!

Tan and keep your skin moisturized, maybe use some melanotan to get extra dark? All I got for you.. cocoa butter I've heard helps to some degree. Nothing is a cure all for it though.

Does the melanotan peptide work well? I have thought about tanning but my grandpa had skin cancer and died from it so I have been advised by a dermatologist to stay away from tanning beds. I've wanted to try the melanotan though. They don't bother me to bad I just don't want them down my arms to much lol.

Kinda depends on what kind of stretchmarks you got. The white ones I got on my thighs, ass and around my belly button is mostly white, so the darker my skin gets, the more visible they become. But on my calves, groing, arms and chest I got some that are more red and they gets less visible the darker my skin gets.

There's a product called 'Bio-Oil' here in the UK but I think it's a worldwide product - works wonders with scars and stretch marks.

Melanotan will only emphasise the scars, the scar stays light, the skin gets darker!

There's a product called 'Bio-Oil' here in the UK but I think it's a worldwide product - works wonders with scars and stretch marks.

Melanotan will only emphasise the scars, the scar stays light, the skin gets darker!

Yes, bio-oil is sold here in the US too. I had to lather the wife up with it during pregnancy. I think it depends on the kind of stretch mark too; I have many that have faded into my skin as I started tanning, but some will always be visible. Like the ones I have on my knees are really light in color, but the ones on my pecs or biceps kind of blend in.

Back