how to reduce a bloated belly

Portion control and water intake...smaller meals will keep you stomach organ from pushing out and the more water you drink the less you'll hold onto.

Keep us posted. Ive got same thing. On cycle, i feel like my stomach is going to explode. Its really hard to get my calories because of it

there doesn't have to be.. its statistical that people who do alotta gh with gear end up with really big abs and look bloated.. it might be a bit circumstantial but that's where i would put my money.. but he is right.. there isn't enough direct evidence, but only because enough studies have not been done on that topic

This is the guy to get in touch with about a bloated belly!

Id be interested to hear from 3J on protein powders and bloat. Is this just coincidence that some of us are seeing or is their some truth to protein powder bloat?

I have this exact same problem. I'm lean and have abs but my stomach looks like I'm 4 months pregnant. I have a nutritionist friend who told me it's probably gluten. Do a research on gluten and you will find lots of information on this. If you are gluten intolerant basically your immune system attacks your intestines and makes them inflamed which causes the bloat.

Are you a squater?!

Buddy of mine and I were talking about this at work... He calls it pregnant lady abs... I looked at him, I told him I got it too..

Squatting thickens your mid section up. Keeping your core tight the whole time to support the weight, eventually will thicken them up.

Yes, power lifts like squat, dead lifts and standing overhead press will thicken your core.
Don't not do em though. Who cares what you can leg press or seated military press of in the real world ur core will collapse.

Back