How to run. Proper anadrol cycle

Henhen91

I have three cycles under my belt which is Anavar, tbol, and lastly msten 6 months ago with 4 andro.
Of course I used inhibit e and nolva pct with tudca and cycle assist. Msten gained a solid 10lbs after pct with nolva.

Now I want to run anadrol 50 and have a brand called meditech. I’m currently at 65kg , 143lbs, about 10-11% bf. mind I’m like 5’3 very small bones and limbs. Use to be 115lbs lol.

I’ve decided to run it so I want to know if anadrol really activates progesterone

If I pin I’ll use test cyp or Enanthate for 8 weeks, two weeks before and after. If not I may use dermacrine , super dhea or 4 andro at 6 caps a day

During cycle I plan to do either 25mg two,weeks the. 50mg for last two weeks if sides are fine.

What I fear is gyno so I’ll run 10mg nolva ed on cycle then pct. how should I dose arimidex , do I need letrozole? And if gyno symptoms happen how do I dose the nolvadex. 40 then drop 20 till it stops?

Please just feedback since I already bought the anadrol with a bunch of nolva, everything else will come. Just need your guys tips!

Thanks so much

I would suggest reading the beginner cycle stickys. You're too far off on everything to give you tweaks to your planned cycle. You need to educate yourself on how to properly do a cycle. You may want to look into diet advice too. 3j has a lot of threads on free diet advice and he is available as a diet coach too.

Like main man above said you need to learn first about steroids and then apply, looks to me now that your listening to some guy at the gym, or someone who claims they know what their pinning.

I hav done my research

I get it i need to know more thats why im asking reading is one thjng but getting feedback is another .

I just want to know exacly how i should run nolva/adex/letro during cycle and pct.

I hav done my research

I get it i need to know more thats why im asking reading is one thjng but getting feedback is another .

I just want to know exacly how i should run nolva/adex/letro during cycle and pct.

Have you done your research???
Did you read the beginner cycle stickys???

I hav done my research

People around here doesn't usually spoon feed people information(specially not sticky thread info) as it more often just makes things worse.
Plus, you'll be much better off knowing why you do what you do instead of going off recommendations that might be perfect for person X but horrible for you. (Little bit of drama there but you get my point)

Listen to tbonexl and read the beginner sticky, the information is there.

No cycling without testosterone and testosterone runs through the whole cycle. If ya read that first cycle sticky it'll lay everything out real nice for ya. Folks on here aren't gonna stray too far from the advice in that sticky. It's pretty solid. Just tweak the AI with blood work and your golden.
Good luck bro

I hav done my research

Your all over the place my friend, did you read up and learn how to do a proper cycle yet?
Please keep us posted and let us know if we can help.

Back