How to run this stack? Equippoise, Tren, Sustanon, D Bol, and Test

ColumboP

I ran a virgin cycle with Sustanon 250, 10 weeks. I didnt see much difference other than feeling stronger, but people often would stop me and ask how much was I benching/lifting. I realized when I ended my cycle that I gained about 20 lbs and was making a large t-shirt look small. I'm 32 6'3 240. Now I'm starting my second cycle, I got Equippoise, Tren, Sustanon, D Bol, and Test. Plus Tamoxifen Citrate. I'd like to know what to cycle and how to run it. Also I've been reading other threads and realizing people obviously need help with cycles which is why I'm here. I want to do it right. I know Sust and Test are both test I just got both. Also if possible direct all complaints and debates to me and not each other. Just saying...

Since you got really good results from the first run, why not do the same again? I'm curious if you took an AI, and if you did a PCT on that first run. If not this second time would be good to dial those things in.

If you already have these compounds I know the temptation to use them might be overwhelming, but there is no need for four different compounds on the second run.

Holy God, you don't need and shouldn't run all those compounds.
Yes You have no business using Tren yet. Its for the very advanced cycler. Not a good idea at all. Many people CANNOT handle the sides.

Just your Q's alone say you are not ready to even cycle at all let alone what you are asking about.

To the point you should not be cycling anymore until you educate yourself in regard to Estrogen, prolactin and progesterone. The use of an AI and why. For Gods sake man we or anyone could tell you what to do and you would have not a clue as to how right or wrong it is.

Slow down, its about diet and training routine with the aid of steroid compounds to help.

Read the sticky threads, all of them.

Last edited:
I ran a virgin cycle with Sustanon 250, 10 weeks. I didnt see much difference other than feeling stronger, but people often would stop me and ask how much was I benching/lifting. I realized when I ended my cycle that I gained about 20 lbs and was making a large t-shirt look small. I'm 32 6'3 240. Now I'm starting my second cycle, I got Equippoise, Tren, Sustanon, D Bol, and Test. Plus Tamoxifen Citrate. I'd like to know what to cycle and how to run it. Also I've been reading other threads and realizing people obviously need help with cycles which is why I'm here. I want to do it right. I know Sust and Test are both test I just got both. Also if possible direct all complaints and debates to me and not each other. Just saying...

MOST IMPORTANTLY go read that sticky the fellas linked!

To give you what you came for though here is how i would set that up if I just had all that on hand.

14 week cycle
Sust @500mg/wk - weeks1-8
Test E or C whichever you have @500mg/wk - weeks 8-14
EQ @ 400mg/wk - weeks 1-14
Dbol @ 40-50mg/day weeks 1-4

get some arima to run on cycle as well , & make sure you read the sticky for proper pct protocol thats the most important thing.
Save the tren for a few more cycles down the road.

Now, if i were you, and what i would almost bet on everyone here will tell you is to just run the sust or test for 10-12 weeks with dbol for the first 4 weeks, and thats probably the smartest option, Just tempting not to put together something nice when you have it all on deck haha just stay away from the tren, keep your diet & training on point, run your AI's, make sure your pct is proper, and keep asking questions!

Back