how to split my testosterone undecanoate?

reddevilg

I am about to get on TRT and my doc prescribed me 1000mg testosterone undecanoate every 10 weeks, but I do not want to get on that protocol and would ideally want to see split my dose weekly (i.e. 100 mg every week) to have more stable testosterone and estradriol levels. I have very low SHBG.

My problem is that the 4 ml 1000mg testosterone undecanoate is supposed to be single use and comes in an ampule, so how do I split it in weekly doses without affecting the sanctity of the Testosterone? Its quite cheap here and I don't mind using say 400 mg a month (by probably pre filling the syringes?) and letting the balance go waste. Or can I transfer it to a sterile vial and use it as required? Sorry am new to this hence the novice questions.

Last edited:
If it's in an ampoule it's for single use so it probably doesn't have the preservatives to maintain sterility once the seal is broken.

You might be ok pre-filling but it wouldn't be "good" practice.

You could, in theory, transfer each amp into a sterile vial and add your own BB/BA, but then you're actively engaging in chemistry.

If it's in an ampoule it's for single use so it probably doesn't have the preservatives to maintain sterility once the seal is broken.

You might be ok pre-filling but it wouldn't be "good" practice.

You could, in theory, transfer each amp into a sterile vial and add your own BB/BA, but then you're actively engaging in chemistry.

too complicated to mix it with BB/BA? any other suggestions pls? I would also like to avoid pre-filling the syringes if I can.

too complicated to mix it with BB/BA? any other suggestions pls? I would also like to avoid pre-filling the syringes if I can.

Probably not that complicated, but I have no experience. Maybe someone better informed will chime in.

Just transfer it all to a sterile multi use vial. Then you can use as required. I do this with my medication (a pre-filled 1ml syringe 250mg/ml).

Just transfer it all to a sterile multi use vial. Then you can use as required. I do this with my medication (a pre-filled 1ml syringe 250mg/ml).

sometimes stuff can get into pre-filled pins. u can buy multi-dose sterile vials by doing a google search. I would/and have done this practice before.

Back