How UG Labs make their products ?

PrettyGirl

Yesterday I got new UG's Test prop.
It's colour is so light. It's not like other oils : yellow, but its some kinda noncolour :insane2:
Any idea how could they made it ?

PrettyGirl said:
Yesterday I got new UG's Test prop.
It's colour is so light. It's not like other oils : yellow, but its some kinda noncolour :insane2:
Any idea how could they made it ?

maybe its not oil at all, i have seen some making it with bacwater i think.

How could it be possible ?
hmm, I haven't used it so i cannot tell what exacly is inside...
Which oil is the lightest colour ?

They could have used many different types of oil and/or solvents. If the concentration of the test prop is low (eg 100mg/mL) then that will also lessen the effect that the test prop has on the color.

Yes, there is low concentration 100mg/ml ( it's declarated conc )
This is actually the best T.Prop in my town

It's probably made with ethyl oleate, or an EO/oil mix. That would explain it being the best in town, since EO makes injections less painful. And EO is more clear than oil.

Walnut oil comes out pretty lightly, especially with prop. At 100mg/ml, there isn't much drug by volume.

Strateg0s said:
It's probably made with ethyl oleate, or an EO/oil mix. That would explain it being the best in town, since EO makes injections less painful. And EO is more clear than oil.
Exactly.

if i recall correct, my shit is practically clear at 200mg and eo...compared to my red tren...lol

i made test prop at 100mg ml with eo and it is as clear as anything, but i also made a mix of 100mg prop and 100mg tren/ ml and it is bright orange.

Back