How & when did you lose your cherry

Mr P

Super Moderator
I lost my Virginity at the age of 14 years old back In 1986, I was a Victim of a 20-year old chick:bikini:she was a hot blond green eye, she lived a block away,

I was a virgin like Mother Teresa :wackit::Playboy::sperm: rookie and a Cici scared boy with a very tight cherry, she taught me Indecent sex making me Into Man before time.

Ever since I lost my cherry I walked funny.:elephant:

I lost my Virginity at the age of 14 years old back In 1986, I was a Victim of a 20-year old chick:bikini:she was a hot blond green eye, she lived a block away,

I was a virgin like Mother Teresa :wackit::Playboy::sperm: rookie and a Cici scared boy with a very tight cherry, she taught me Indecent sex making me Into Man before time.

Ever since I lost my cherry I walked funny.:elephant:
wait... YOUR cherry was tight? huh? and you walked funny afterwards? this does not sound right mr. P.
Who screwed who? :wavey:

typo, I meant to type she had a very tight cherry and If you read carefully ''she taught me Indecent sex making me Into Man before time." after time comes a period see....period.
then I meant to say her name was cherry and ever since I lost my cherry I remember she walked funny after having sex with me.

Ha! you bunch of ghey pervs
:cool::chomp::toilet:

Back