How would you run this cycle?

Well I guess a little more info about you would help
height:
weight:
expectations: mass or cut
Not on a cycle yet I'm trying to lean up first but if it was about 6 months from today I would do a Test E and then Tren E later in the cycle maybe week 7 or 8 in a 12 week.

6'2,200,4yr of lifting trying to gain lean mass. I'm not sure how possible it is to gain weight and cut fat but that's what I want lol :) Should I take the clen at the end of the cycle and dbol in the begining. Can you take both together since clen is burning fat and dbol is prtty much filling your muscles up with water and making you stronger?

how many cycles have you run before?

If this is your first cycle, you should only be running Test E

3rd cycle i was gonna do just dbol test and tren but my buddy hooked me up with some clen so i figured I could add it in there somewhere, not sure if it even makes sence to take a cutter with dbol. That's why I was asking.

Car-D-O maybe less weight and more reps and re-think your cycle. As for me when I'm doing the "Clen" it's while I'm dietting so I go down on the weight and switch over to Prop,Tren and the Clen..... That's just ME. Peace and best wishes

If it was me, and had this gear...
I would run a bulking cycle without clen, and use dbol only for the first couple weeks. Save the clen for another time, I like rocket man's cycle for 4-5 months down the road to really cut up... or clen without any test between cycles stacked with fatburners are pretty damn effective.

Back