How???

Strega

The Hot Mess
I have been working out for years and have been using for several years as well and have always been a proponent of informed and manage use. With this train of thought I have always been under the assumption that no matter how hard one trains, no matter how much one eats, no matter what compound one uses, and no matter what dosages one uses the maximum amount of growth that any of us can hope to achieve under the best of circumstances is no more than a 15% lean gain in a year.
So my question is this... How can a guy that is 5'9" and weighed in at 150lbs with 20%bf last August now weigh in at over 240lbs at only 15%bf today?
This does not compute. I know this guy and he was not in great shape by any stretch last August and now he is the friggin hulk. The amount of quality gain in the short span has me totally baffled and amazed. God damn it i train and i use, but I have never seen anything like this. What in the hell is the guy doing? The guy is piss poor to boot. HOW?

i think u better ask him qoz its kinda hard to understand ur point ,, but i think u wouldnt ask how if u read the newbies threads..!

That is a bit mind-boggling, my only thought is that he possibly has incredible genetics in his level of response to aas. Dorian Yates was like that.

I have a feeling you're drastically overestimating his bodyweight and/or bodyfat %. Have you witnessed him standing on a scale both times?

Trust me, id have a hard time believing it too, but I saw it with my own two eyes. Not sure how reading a newb thread would help me. lol Maybe pharon can help me in what i missed along the way.

Ive never seen anyone respond to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the way this guy seems to have. Oh, and as far as asking him... I find that in poor taste.

Doc, im 6'2" and a solid 230 and he looks bigger than me. This guy is massive. Im not overestimating anything.

maybe he's had peck, bicep, calf, implants..it's all the rage man..my mate walked into a clinic with £50 000 and walked out looking like Arnold :rolleyes: That would also explain why he's now broke ;)

50lbs I could see when you weigh 150lbs. But 100? That's fucking nuts. Must be on a boatload of gear + has and amazing genetic response to gear.

Strega said:
Trust me, id have a hard time believing it too, but I saw it with my own two eyes. Not sure how reading a newb thread would help me. lol Maybe pharon can help me in what i missed along the way.

Ive never seen anyone respond to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the way this guy seems to have. Oh, and as far as asking him... I find that in poor taste.

in newbiez threads... its sayz GEAR WONT DO THIZ...!!

one can keep around 20 lbs out of a cycle and wiz 2 cycles a year this means 40 to 50 lbs ,, this guy got 100 lbs in one year :eyes: :eyes:
i find hard to belivve thats all..

and if i was as sure as u r ,,, poor taste or not i'd ask him

i've seen pics of a dude that went from 125 at around 12%bf to 205 7% bf in 2 cycles...

not entirely impossible

It could be a combination of good genetics hes finally got a good diet and good Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) i gained 40 lbs in 6 months with a long cycle and improving my diet 100% now i have decent genetics its possible but nearly unheard of but yeah hes probably carrying alot of water.

I have gained in 1 year 55 pounds without increasing my BF and 10 weeks total of juicing low dosages. - food and proper resting seems to be a huge factor.

Back