Howdy, new guy here. Nice to meet you!

freeshaman9

Hello, Im new to this forum and wanted to give a proper introduction. Im currently 27 and have been lifting since I was 16. Took a turn for the worse about a year ago and fell off on a bad drinking escapade. Im now sober for 8.5 months fat and trying to get back on track. I weigh 218lbs and have about 20% bf right now. My compound experience is with Test, Mast, Winstrol, t3, Tren, Dbol, and Anavar. Still fairly new and have an open mind. Hope yall can lean me. I had been meaning to make an account for some time and finally have, out of desperation. I will post my desperate question in a diffent spot. Anyhow, Thank you for your time and I hope that I can learn here and maybe even one day teach a new guy like myself.

High, welcome aboard :wavey: I was on your other post.

Listen this is your thread with intro. YOU can stay on here or start a different topic Q 's thread ir=f you want. Please post your complete stats:
ht
BF%
history and goals for the long and short run...

There are a host of sticky threads found where you came in to start your thread. Please spend time and real all of them. Then you can ask good Q's as to what you do not understand.

We like to help but we do not like to spoon feed info. You need to have a good solid education of the safest use of AAS so as not to just take one persons advice.

Good luck and stick with O'logy for the Facts in the using of AAS.

Hello, Im new to this forum and wanted to give a proper introduction. Im currently 27 and have been lifting since I was 16. Took a turn for the worse about a year ago and fell off on a bad drinking escapade. Im now sober for 8.5 months fat and trying to get back on track. I weigh 218lbs and have about 20% bf right now. My compound experience is with Test, Mast, Winstrol, t3, Tren, Dbol, and Anavar. Still fairly new and have an open mind. Hope yall can lean me. I had been meaning to make an account for some time and finally have, out of desperation. I will post my desperate question in a diffent spot. Anyhow, Thank you for your time and I hope that I can learn here and maybe even one day teach a new guy like myself.
welcome to the boards.

Thank you for the welcome and help on the other post. I guess I have not mentioned my height (5' 10") in the above post. The rest of the info i believe is there. Right now am working on hardening up a bit. More of a hard muscle and less fat. My cycle is this -
Week 1- TEST E 250mg on monday and thursday Anavar 60mg ED
Week 2- TEST E 250mg on monday and thursday Anavar 60mg ED
Week 3- TEST E 250mg on monday and thursday Anavar 60mg ED
Week 4- TEST E 250mg on monday and thursday Anavar 60mg and Adex .5mg ED
Week 5- TEST E 250mg on monday and thursday Anavar 60mg and Adex .5mg ED
Week 6- TEST E 125mg on monday and thursday Adex .5mg ED
Week 7- TEST E 125mg on monday and thursday Adex .5mg ED
Week 8- TEST E 125mg on monday and thursday Tren ace 100mg EOD Adex .5mg ED
Week 9- TEST E 125mg on monday and thursday Tren ace 100mg EOD Adex .5mg ED
Week 10- TEST E 125mg on monday and thursday Tren ace 100mg EOD Winstrol 60mg,Adex .5mg,T3 50mcg ED
Week 11- TEST E 125mg on monday and thursday Tren ace 100mg EOD Winstrol 60mg,Adex .5mg,T3 50mcg ED , Week 12- Winstrol 60mg, Adex .5mg, T3 50mcg ED
Week 13- Winstrol 60mg, Adex .5mg, T3 50mcg ED
Week 14- clomid 100 nolva 40
Week 15- clomid 100 nolva 40
Week 16- clomid. 50 nolva 20
Week 17- clomid. 50 nolva 20

I am at week 10 now. I take a liver support product, N.O. suplament, multi vit., and TNE pre workout on days I have little motivation. My workouts are bodyweight and high rep light weight. I have cardio added in on "off days" with 4 workout days and 3 off days.

Have browsed most stickys (not all yet) my goal of getting that leaner harder look has been progressing nicely. I am currently on house arrest and cant wait to get off and got to the gym again (been paying on it but not able to go). 3 more days!!!! Started my current cycle when the anklet was first placed on, as a way to stay motivated to work out and eat right. ( dont want to waste the gear, so it motivates me)

Back