hows my it's 'finally summer stack' looking guys?

SoHo

[gill]
12 weeks ago i started a hardcore cut. i was at 14% bodyfat and i set a personal goal to get to single digits by my birthday and i achieved it. i'm currently 9% bodyfat, 1.77m tall and 82kg.

so last week i started doing 175mg test prop, 350mg tren ace (i might slowly increase depending how i look/feel) and 200mg mast enth [each compound is total, per week] and also 50mg proviron ED (should i split the doses?).

i took a 10 day break from the T3 and my pharma somatropin (norditropin), but this time i'll up it to 4iu GH 5x a week instead of 3, and stick to 50-75mg t3 ED.

my goal here obviously to get leaner, like 5-6%. i plan on keeping this stack until the end of august about.

diet is on point fucking point, hitting the weights 4x a week and 30-60 minutes of cardio 3-5 times a week.

any input? advice? changes i should make in the compounds im using or dosages? im open to any constructive criticism. thanks in advance

masteron @ 200mg is too low take it at least 500mg week
I do now now tren ace 350mg week test e 250 masteron prop 500mg week

Have you done any blood work? Looking for total test level, ldl/hdl, estogren etc etc

in my opinion...dependent upon blood levels...you need a bit more test and mast and I'd throw in some ai ( just a thought)

5 ft 10 ???

200 pd s ???

at 9 percent is very cool...
thank you, but i am 180lbs

drop the proviron and up the mast.
good luck!!
i got the proviron for free my boy hooked me up cause i wanted to try it. i wanna keep mast low because it made me break out and shed hair like no other compound. i fucking love the results though

Have you done any blood work? Looking for total test level, ldl/hdl, estogren etc etc

in my opinion...dependent upon blood levels...you need a bit more test and mast and I'd throw in some ai ( just a thought)
going to do bloodwork soon, but from what i feel i don't need an AI @ 175mg test a week. ive had great results with TRT doses of test stacked with tren in the past.. the less aromatization the better. and besides, more test will just make me more aggressive with the tren and mast stack. we'll see how the bloodwork goes. i might actually double the test to 350 a week. we'll see though..

thanks for the insight guys

going to do bloodwork soon, but from what i feel i don't need an AI @ 175mg test a week. ive had great results with TRT doses of test stacked with tren in the past.. the less aromatization the better. and besides, more test will just make me more aggressive with the tren and mast stack. we'll see how the bloodwork goes. i might actually double the test to 350 a week. we'll see though..

thanks for the insight guys

imo 350 is a trt level...but add the tren and you get good results. Mast helps with the ai, as does the proviron...but hcg and arimidex should be used also ( again in my opinion and I have been drinking)

imo 350 is a trt level...but add the tren and you get good results. Mast helps with the ai, as does the proviron...but hcg and arimidex should be used also ( again in my opinion and I have been drinking)
i cruise at 250, but when i was doing 350 test 350 mast 350 NPP that was a great stack. i use HCG after my blasts.

but the reason why i keep test so low when i wanna look cut and dry is because my muscles naturally do not have deep cuts no matter how lean i am and i'm not vascular. therefore, that tiny little bit of water retention caused by a tiny little extra test makes me not look as lean as i am no matter if i have my estro in control or not.

theres no doubt that more test thickens me up like all of us, so i will try upping my test to 350 because ive never run test that high with single digit bodyfat. so we'll see how it goes.

i appreciate the input guys

Back