How's this look?

jman20

This will be my 3rd cycle. My 1st was a 10wk eq only cycle. The second was 400mg eq/wks 1-12 and 100mg Winstrol (winny) eod/wks 6-12. My stats are: 22yo, 5'11" 195 lbs, 7-8%bf, been lifting for about 6 years.

My goals for this cycle are to gain 12-15 lbs of lean body mass while staying lean throughout the cycle. This is what I'm planning as of right now.

500mg eq wks 1-10
100mg test prop eod wks 3-12

I've got clomid and nolvadex on hand. Probably going to run l-dex at .25mg eod throughout.

Also thinking about running a low dose of T-3. What do you guys think?

My workouts and diet are in order.
Thanks in advance.

I would front-load the EQ @ 1000 mg week 1
also switch the Prop to Enanthate or Cypionate, that way you can do twice weekly injections instead of EOD. Start the Test the same time as the EQ if you make the change to Enan or Cyp.

im assuming you waitied to start prop at week 3 because of the ester used in EQ and prop being much shorter. Beware, you will feel like a pin cushion with all those injections. Make it a 10 or even 12 week cycle, and run EQ and a different ester, like SC said, enanthate or cypionate. That way u can just inject EQ and test at same time. it will be much easier and good results will come with it.

Using T3 would help, actually. Theoretically it 'produces' more AR. How? I dont know, i will look in my book if you are interested on this more. What dosage are you thinking about taking and how do you plan on running it?

grafix-gnc, I haven't really thought too much about how I would run the T3. I just recently began playing with the idea of throwing it in. I'm pretty lean the way it is so I probably won't end up running it. I'm just the type of person that's never content with what I see in the mirror, even when I was sitting at 197lbs w/ 6%bf. If I do decide to run it I'll PM you for ideas if that's cool with you. Thanks guys.

RAIDER_ROBB,
My eq only cycle could have went better. I only ran 300mg/wk for 8 weeks and was trying to drop bf% so I was running a pretty low calorie diet. I ended up only gaining about 3lbs but got vascular as hell. If I had to do an eq only cycle again I'd run 400-500mg/wk for 12 weeks. I was real happy with the eq/winny cycle however. Gained 8lbs and got shredded.

StoneColdNTO said:
I would front-load the EQ @ 1000 mg week 1
also switch the Prop to Enanthate or Cypionate, that way you can do twice weekly injections instead of EOD. Start the Test the same time as the EQ if you make the change to Enan or Cyp.
as usual my man stonecoldnto has given some good advice and i agree with the eth or cyp , and if your at 7-8% bodyfat unless your cutting down for a contest skip the t3 until later

Back