Hows this split look

Inquirer

Due to injection pain, I am thinking about splitting up my test and deca cycle like this:
My test and deca are both 300mg/cc
Monday and Thursday Test 250mg each day
Tuesday and Friday Deca 200mg each day

Good plan or not, went from two injects and tons of pain to 4 injects and hopefuly a lot less pain.

I choose this method because the test at the full 500mg at once rocks me bad and the Deca isnt that great either at 400mg. Now i am assuming that mixing half Deca and half Test in the same pin wont help because the concentration of gear will still be at same point prior to my splitting it. Does anyone have a better idea.

shoot 2x per week. test/deca monday, test/deca thursday. put one cc of each in the same injection.

My next cycle I planned is 500 test c, 300 deca. Keep us posted I am curious how this works out for you. Is this your first test/deca cycle? If not how were your past results? I am also curious about your diet? (if ya don't mind)
Thanks and good luck

blackjack said:
shoot 2x per week. test/deca monday, test/deca thursday. put one cc of each in the same injection.
wouldnt that still give me the concentration issue that I had when I shot all of the Test at once, took me out of commision for well over a week.

Let me add to my response. I understand mixing the two and have done that in the past. I guess to be clear, I have to phrase my question like this. Will mixing Test 300 and Deca 300 still give me the same reaction to the concentration of the gear as I got when I did 2cc's of the Test 300. The reason for my breaking it up is because of the injection pain of the 2cc's of the Test 300.

why don't you shoot 1ml of test into each arse cheek on monday and do the same with the deca on thursday? you'll be using more needles but i find it easier injecting 1ml into each glute than 2ml into 1 glute.

Inquirer said:
Let me add to my response. I understand mixing the two and have done that in the past. I guess to be clear, I have to phrase my question like this. Will mixing Test 300 and Deca 300 still give me the same reaction to the concentration of the gear as I got when I did 2cc's of the Test 300. The reason for my breaking it up is because of the injection pain of the 2cc's of the Test 300.
no its not quite the same. I see what youre saying but the effect isnt additive like that. for instance 1cc of test400 hurts like hell because its highly concentrated, lots of solute in little slovent. however 2cc of test 250 is painless. even though there is more total test, its less concentrated per ml.

blackjack said:
no its not quite the same. I see what youre saying but the effect isnt additive like that. for instance 1cc of test400 hurts like hell because its highly concentrated, lots of solute in little slovent. however 2cc of test 250 is painless. even though there is more total test, its less concentrated per ml.
BINGO, thanks

Back