Huge difference between -Aromatase@ and -Aromatest@

krembles

You can tell by the spelling one is a FRAUD. Like the misspelled Steroid Labels from Hucksters. One is approved by the Food & Drug Administration the other is approved by VISA.

Seriously, Aromatase inhibitors such as -Arimidex@ are the REAL DEAL and I only wish I had them before. I've had sh!t heads sell me compounds. Yea!
even from Pharmacies. When the blood work comes back you know you were duped. Pay the price and get the nice!

If Aromatest does indeed include 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione, then that means that it really does include a compound that study data has shown to be an aromatase inhibitor. That said, I suspect it isn't as strong as the pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors. Also, the transdermal delivery adds another aspect to this.

Let us know what comes back on that blood test.

I promise you will be the first to know. I read the PDR last night. Some trials used
80 times the recommended amount. The PDR also stated that there was an 80% reduction in estrogen. StoneCold showed a study with a 50% reduction. Studies vary
and the people in them are sometimes suspect. I have a compound called CHRYSIN
supposed to do the same thing as Arimidex. So I wasted $40 bucks. I've wasted thousands. Not on Gear. If you include attorneys I'v wasted hundreds of thousands.
I always laugh when one gets shot or kidnapped.

Perfection Awaits said:
whats aromatest?

It is a FRAUD! They are comparing their product with aromatase inhibitor such as -Arimidex@. You have seen Anabolic products at GNC and other places on the web that equate their product to a steroid; yet, misspell their name to avoid a law suit. There selling a cream, compound. Not approved by the FDA. It's how pathetic people make a living.

ahh so aromatest is OTC im guessing. Rebound XT, made by Designer Supplements can be used as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and its OTC and legal.

Yes, it's legal. It's effectiveness is dubious. I've taken these supplements before, my blood tests came back with estrogen increases, not quite what was advertized. I am
now taking -arimidex- 1mg per day. AatraZeneca is the manuf. You can get a perscription for them and buy them any where. I've only been on these 4 days and man what a difference. No more red face. According to the Physicians Desk Reference it resuces your estrogen by 80% It is just fantastic. It was invented for women with breast cancer. You have to have high estrogen levels to get a script. I also increase your testosterone levels by 300 to 400 points. I am going to get a blood test in a few weeks. My total estrogen is currently 253. If it does what the book says, I should be around 60. When you increase your test your body aromataizes the extra into estrogen. Estrogen is a good thing in small quantities. It even helps your HDL and LDL.

krembles said:
I promise you will be the first to know. I read the PDR last night. Some trials used
80 times the recommended amount. The PDR also stated that there was an 80% reduction in estrogen. StoneCold showed a study with a 50% reduction.
That's because the studies in the PDR were done on post-menopausal women and the study that SCNTO mentioned was done on men.

Even doing the study on a pre-menopausal woman would have shown _very_ different results because pre-menopausall women's primary source of estrogen is the ovaries and these drugs don't do anything about that.

Back