??? Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - 5000 iu ???

valody

??? HCG - 5000 iu ???

I just received in the mail Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000iu and the thing is, at the bottom of the buttle there is a pill instead of liquid, and it seposto be liquid I did not expect that. I talked to the people who I received this from about this, all they said was ask here. So the question is what do I add to the buttle HCG?:goof:

I just received in the mail Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000iu and the thing is, at the bottom of the buttle there is a pill instead of liquid, and it seposto be liquid I did not expect that. I talked to the people who I received this from about this, all they said was ask here. So the question is what do I add to the buttle HCG?:goof:

I would look for a new source of HCG.

That's the way it comes. You have to reconstitute it with bac water.

I would look for a new source of HCG.

Sounds like you've never used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before.

unless they put it in the pill to store it... methinks you have been robbed

Sounds like you've never used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before

IT DOES NOT COME IN LIQUID FORM!

Yes powder, but it's usually pretty stuck together, so it looks like a pill.

I'm pretty sure its fine.

That's the way it comes. You have to reconstitute it with bac water.

Sounds like you've never used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before.

Sounds like you've never used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before

IT DOES NOT COME IN LIQUID FORM!
LOL, most come in bac but I have seen it in liquid, he had me confused they way he posted it but now I got him, hopefully that is the case, but good catch.

5000 iu wouldnt look like a "pill, imo... i mean a pill is a pill... and i think "small" , maybe he mis-described it. but if its a pill... he got hosed.

LOL, most come in bac but I have seen it in liquid, he had me confused they way he posted it but now I got him, hopefully that is the case, but good catch.

Wrong.

If it is stored at room temp in bac water it would go bad in a week.................

5000 iu wouldnt look like a "pill, imo... i mean a pill is a pill... and i think "small" , maybe he mis-described it. but if its a pill... he got hosed.

Every amp I've ever used is always white powder in the bottom that if you shake it stays together and looks like a "pill".

I was doing some research just now, I found out that I need Bacteriostatic Water. Thous mather fucker did not send me Bacteriostatic Water, I had to buy it just now.
I received this from UZ. Im looking at the vail right now, allso when I shake vail pill chips.

ok, looking at it i see how you could think Z's was a pill... im used to the HG stuff. Z is good, you are good to go, just get some water from RUI

Back