I bleed all over - Suggestions needed

So, I just threw a 1.5 inch needle into my shoulder and proceeded to inject 250mg (1ml) of GP Cyp. All was very smooth, asperation was clear. The problem was, as soon as I pulled the needle out, (which again was very smooth) I bleed all over the f'ing place. Lots and lots of blood. I thought I had it stopped and started cleaing up around my sink and the floor and noticed that when I moved my shoulder, blood was squirting out. Anyway...I got it all taken care of now. My shoulder is not sore and the bleeding has stopped. My question is, with all the blood I lost, do you think I lost all of my cyp? I assume I did, but am wondering if this were to happen to you, would you reshoot in another spot so I can stay on track with my schedule of shots?

No, you lost only blood.
CTCD... try to get some girl to make your inject.

Thanks Kane...So you feel that the test is still in my shoulder?

I'm trying to keep my drug use away from the beyotches. I'd have Sean USMC do my injects for me, but she lives in a different country. :bootyshak:laugh3:

Thanks Kane...So you feel that the test is still in my shoulder?

I'm trying to keep my drug use away from the beyotches. I'd have Sean USMC do my injects for me, but she lives in a different country. :bootyshak:laugh3:

can't you use a very very long needle??

we are going to build steroids-pipeline-seringue especialy for SEan and you LOL

dude, i think 1.5 in. in the shoulder is fucking huge, i think a 1 in. in the shoulder is huge but i do it anyway. try a shorter needle. ignore kane, he's an animal from a different country.

id go for you courage get the 2 inch or three you wont blled then...well a lil...but it will be fine...lol on the serious note..i do 1inch for shoulders thighs pec's

Hmmm...I like the long needles because I feel that I can get the gear deep into the tissue. Also I figure I'll see less gear bleed out after the injection. Oh well, I'll try 1" next time and see how that works.
Thanks guys.

This might seem like I'm jumping to a huge conclusion dude, but FIRST thing that came to mind when I read your first post......Hemophilia. If all fails I'd really go check with your doc.

This might seem like I'm jumping to a huge conclusion dude, but FIRST thing that came to mind when I read your first post......Hemophilia. If all fails I'd really go check with your doc.

In fact he is in menstruation... bad period LOLs

I've never run into clotting problems before. I took 3 Asprin about an hour and a half before my shot though. That probably has a lot to do with it. I appreciate your response and will keep in eye on it.

now dont be turning your room into a gad damn C.S.I episode now

Yea i know how your feel. i squirt out also. the second i pull out i put a prep pad on the hole and apply some pressure. seems to do the trick for me.

Yea i know how your feel. i squirt out also. the second i pull out i put a prep pad on the hole and apply some pressure. seems to do the trick for me.

Are you talkin' about your woman's hole? :laugh3:

Thanks for the info. I'll have to make sure to have some prep pads on hand....or maybe a beach towel. I couldn't believe it squirted out. It only went about an inch out the hole each time, but still, that is the first time I've seen that since Friday the 13th.

Back