I feel hopeless, don't know what to do

castrated dog

hello everyone

during summer I was on a Test + Tren cycle. 10 week cycle. and I felt good and looked good during that cycle, but after the cycle I have been feeling absolutely terrible. I have felt very week, fragile and haven't gotten a single erection in 5-6 months now (since my cycle ended), I have gotten uglier and fatter.

never did any PCT.

the reason I never did any PCT is because I only had money for the Test and Tren at the time, so I bought that and thought I'll get some clomid later on towards the end of cycle. but when I wanted to buy the clomid, my source was gone. I don't know what happened to him, maybe he just doesn't want to sell anymore or got caught. he was the one I bought Test and Tren from and I have no other source other than him

what do I do?

wow. you need to do blood labs. and then do pct if you can. it takes 3 months or so to recover naturally but you say its been 5 months since your cycle ended.
clomid and nolvadex is the norm for pct. do all you can to get some bro.

sounds like your estrogen levels are all out of control if your saying your uglier now.
emotions run high when your levels are off.

So you did this cycle during the summer but you have been having these issues for 5-6 months? So that would mean you been having these issues since summer?

Im not trying to be a prick and maybe you just made a mistake on how you worded it but your story doesnt line up. So many people come here with these type of posts and are trolls.

Im assuming we will find out soon enough which end of the spectrum your on.

I suggest you find another source if your story is legit. But be cautious because things have been heating up lately.

hello everyone

during summer I was on a Test + Tren cycle. 10 week cycle. and I felt good and looked good during that cycle, but after the cycle I have been feeling absolutely terrible. I have felt very week, fragile and haven't gotten a single erection in 5-6 months now (since my cycle ended), I have gotten uglier and fatter.

never did any PCT.

the reason I never did any PCT is because I only had money for the Test and Tren at the time, so I bought that and thought I'll get some clomid later on towards the end of cycle. but when I wanted to buy the clomid, my source was gone. I don't know what happened to him, maybe he just doesn't want to sell anymore or got caught. he was the one I bought Test and Tren from and I have no other source other than him

what do I do?

Dont do anything at the moment except get bloods and approach it that way first. Dont run anything except without definitive blood work to approach it. Could be a number of issues. Low test obv. Prolactin. Estradiol etc

Dont do anything at the moment except get bloods and approach it that way first. Dont run anything except without definitive blood work to approach it. Could be a number of issues. Low test obv. Prolactin. Estradiol etc

True that. Best to see what the numbers are and then treat it that way. many youth and uniformed bros just start taking whatever they can get their hands on to treat the sides and just end up worst then when they started.

Hate to say this but as I've seen it REPEATED MANY TIMES, don't cycle unless you have everything you need including PCT!

Hate to say this but as I've seen it REPEATED MANY TIMES, don't cycle unless you have everything you need including PCT!

so so true my friend, well said. its like trying to have burgers for supper and having everything on hand except the beef.
and worst here because hormones come into play so estrogen, testosterone waits for no man.

Back