I Feel like a steroid guru when I go to the gym!!!

Swoleburn

Gettin Swole
Do you guys ever feel like this? When I first started reading at this board a few years ago I knew very little about steroids. After asking tons of questions, and reading thousands of posts, along with other research, I feel like a guru. When I talk to guys at the gym about juice they look at me like I am a fucking rocket scientist or something just because I know the proper way to construct a cycle with post cycle therapy (pct). I mean half these guys that are on dont even know what post cycle therapy (pct) is. Even some guys in the gym that look pretty good, have no clue how to use steroids. One guy was taking Trenbolone Acetate every 4 days and he has been using for over 10 years. I had to set him straight, and when his gains went through the roof, he couldnt believe it. Just wanted to give props to this board and say thanks for all the shit I have learned and all the things I will learn in the future.

Last edited:
Swoleburn said:
Do you guys ever feel like this? When I first started reading at this board a few years ago I knew very little about steroids. After asking tons of questions, and reading thousands of posts, along with other research, I feel like a guru. When I talk to guys at the gym about juice they look at me like I am a fucking rocket scientist or something just because I know the proper way to construct a cycle with post cycle therapy (pct). I mean half these guys that are on dont even know what post cycle therapy (pct) is. Even some guys in the gym that look pretty good, have no clue how to use steroids. One guy was taking Trenbolone Acetate every 4 days and he has been using for over 10 years. I had to set him straight, and when his gains went through the roof, he couldnt believe it. Just wanted to give props to this board and say thanks for all the shit I have learned and all the things I will learn in the future.
yeah the internet is good for some things and gear info is one of them. the average gym crowd isn't much educated on the ins and outs of roids.

average gym crowd, heck, I dropped my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doc 6 mos ago and have continued to learn but even then, I was referring him to studies and explaining nuances of post cycle therapy (pct) to him as well. He was not a egomaniac and realized that he was talking to someone who has himself read in detail textbooks on endocrinology...

most are like that when young I know a few chemists that know way more detailed shit than me in scientific terms I can't even repeat. lol

It depends on who your talking to hanging out/with.
there is a hardcore crowd out there

LOL i thought i was the only one....half the shit i tell guys they dont even understand...I love it.

With gym prices being what they are people run things very strangely, and there is very little real info out there it seems from my little experience about talking about it.

So yeah, people look at you like your an MD or something.

Mudge said:
With gym prices being what they are people run things very strangely, and there is very little real info out there it seems from my little experience about talking about it.

So yeah, people look at you like your an MD or something.

Hell, when I told my doc what I was taking and what my goals were, he couldnt believe how much I knew. I was teaching him about juice, anti-Es, cycling and I dont know shit compared to a lot of the guys here.

Back