I have high blood pressure

rowdy94

From studying all the posts ive decided my first cycle will be test E only. My concern is that I battle high blood pressure, take toperall which seems to keep it about 130/86. any advice???

I have high BP as well, I take Toprol XL. Make sure you test your BP on a daily basis if you have a machine to do it with. How much Toprol do you take a day & how many times a day?

BTW I use 500mg-750mg of Test E a week and it did not affect me too much, although Test Prop and Tren Ace, now thats a different story.

I take 50mg a day once a day. So, do you think I will be ok taking test E and how many mg's a week? Thanks a lot.

I think you will be fine with 500mg of Test E a week. Sometimes when I stack my cycles I will take 50mg x 2 a day, 1 @ night & 1 in evening, right now I am on 50mg/day. 50mg of Toprol a day should be perfect with 500mg of Test E. Just make sure you check your BP. Just incase it rises for some reason. Otherwise your cool.

How does the toprol effect your strength,sex drive?

do you find it makes you tired?just wonering because its a beta blocker

brizo said:
How does the toprol effect your strength,sex drive?

do you find it makes you tired?just wonering because its a beta blocker

I use it every single day. When I started Toprol XL it did not affect my strength or sex drive at all, nor was I tired.

Reptilicus said:
I'm on a CC Blocker :sad: ...Please more info on test prop experience! :worried: :scratchhe

I am 50mg of Toprol a day, but it didn't even help my BP when I started taking Test Prop. Prop 100mg EOD shot my BP through the roof so bad I would get migraines for a day or two at a time and it sucked. Be real careful with Prop and even Tren Ace, because that shit did the same thing to my BP. I even increase my Toprol to 100mg a day and it barely helped.

Back