I have Mexipharm info!

want2Bbig

I have the link to Mexipharm if interested. Email me and I will give you a copy to the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would delete this if I were you. Biggie edited your original post for a reason. NO SOURCE POSTING!!!

PLEASE DO NOT PM me again w/ this BS.....I don't care for this link and I think you are a scammer...GET LOST.......:destroy:

jyzza said:
PLEASE DO NOT PM me again w/ this BS.....I don't care for this link and I think you are a scammer...GET LOST.......:destroy:

Yeah, he sent me the same crap Jyzza! I can see right through this SCUMBAG!!!!!!! This is not even close to the Mexi-Pharm products, if want to scam people take your business elsewhere!!!!!!!!!:mad:

want2Bbig said:
Sorry I forgot. PM me I do have the link working I Promise you guys!!!!

Dude dont you get it? I edited your initial post because it said to PM you. So why the hell would you go and then post again for people to PM you? PM's are not a goddam avenue to talk about sources. Its unsecure and very unsafe for you and the board.

Thats your last warning. Next time your gone and your IP addy is banned.

Wait a second, this guy is soliciting members via PM's? I figured he was trying to give the heads up on some new products.

Goodbye.

BiggieSwolls said:
Wait a second, this guy is soliciting members via PM's? I figured he was trying to give the heads up on some new products.

Goodbye.
he was the weakest link:D

Back