I have some questions about a Dbol cycle

brandon76

Im thinking about starting a dianabol cycle but I have some questions first. To start off in 5' 9" and my current weight is about 155 and i've never done a steroid cycle before. I was wondering how long of a cycle i should do and what dosage i should take per day. Also if there anything i should take with it like an anti estrogen or a liver saver?

A dbol only cycle? Bad idea. You've got alot of research to do my friend. Instead of being spoon fed you should go thru and read the stickys on this board and do much more research. How old are you ? I assume you are male?

Let put your age aside for a moment man. Your 5'9" and 155#'s man. You need to put on a foundation of muscle before you consider a steroid cycle bro. You need to learn how to eat and train to be big before you will ever get big. Master those 2 things and work at it. Get yourself a good solid, naturally attained foundation and set yourself up right man. Don't become one of those idiots that does a cycle, gets big, and then loses all his gains after he stops and looks worse than before he even started man.
Go to the training and nutrition forums here. Look at the 3j free diet advice thread. Post in there, that man can tell you in one post some diet advice you can adapt and use for the rest of your life to grow man, he knows his shit.
I say start there brother, if you do down the road you will be glad you did man!

Your 18 bro. You have a ton of natural testosterone flooding through your body. Messing with steroids now will only mess you up. Please take this site advice. Come back in your late 20s. Just lift your balls off right now and do lots of reading on your diet. Youll grow like hell my friend

Keep that hard earned cash you were planning on blowing on AAS, and hire a PT and a nutritionist...

Learn the fundamentals of building muscle the proper way and keep that knowledge they give you forever.

In the meantime, make the most of what god gave you. Your T levels, GH and metabolism are as good as they'll ever be - so make hay while the sun shines!

Crap he's gone already. WTF is with these young kids :dunno: Really 18 yrs old I just don't get it. Don't they look at the pro's and see that they're not going to get big at 18 with one or two cycles. Most are too young to even know what serious training is all about.

If you told them that if they do the cycle they MUST train 6 days a week for the next 5 years before it would al materialize they would say OH don't need that shit. I aint doin this for 5 years and no time off.

They just don't have a clue and that's one of the reasons we do this and what is so good about Steroidology. We help guys understand .........

Let put your age aside for a moment man. Your 5'9" and 155#'s man. You need to put on a foundation of muscle before you consider a steroid cycle bro. You need to learn how to eat and train to be big before you will ever get big. Master those 2 things and work at it. Get yourself a good solid, naturally attained foundation and set yourself up right man. Don't become one of those idiots that does a cycle, gets big, and then loses all his gains after he stops and looks worse than before he even started man.
Go to the training and nutrition forums here. Look at the 3j free diet advice thread. Post in there, that man can tell you in one post some diet advice you can adapt and use for the rest of your life to grow man, he knows his shit.
I say start there brother, if you do down the road you will be glad you did man!

brilliant.

Im thinking about starting a dianabol cycle but I have some questions first. To start off in 5' 9" and my current weight is about 155 and i've never done a steroid cycle before. I was wondering how long of a cycle i should do and what dosage i should take per day. Also if there anything i should take with it like an anti estrogen or a liver saver?

like others said at 18 way way too early for this type of thing you have quite a few years to make some awesome natural gain before jumping into aas.what is your diet and workout routine like?

From the way your are writing all this, I can only guess that you are a kind and really thin kid, that has no clue about diet, training, or AAS, with a dream to get huge fast by taking a magic pill.

Sorry. It doesnt work that way. In your case, everything looks wrong. Its like rolling the dice, but every side of them is decorated with a red skull... Nothing good will happen. 0% gain. Best case scenario? Gain some pounds of water and piss it all after proper pct. Worst case? An 18 year old having trouble getting it up, with a nice belly, lady thighs and boobs, full of acne...

You will get a lot SAFER, and FASTER results if you eat better, more and do a few sets of compound exercises every 2-3 days.

Just please, oh please, for the sake of your health, hear the pros in this forum, they know what they r talking about. Plus, NEVER take bro science for granted.

Back