I Help needed on my try tharapy

Chesleyt

My testosterone is 579 and my estradiol is 52 I take 200 ml testosterone cypinate every 10 days my doctor won't give me an ai I'm having problems with labido importance hot flashes weight gain no energy and just feel bad. I was surgically castrated this year for medical reasons. Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated.

You need to shoot me an email at info@increasemyt.com

1 shot every 10 days is just going to make things worse.

We can get you set up and going with a proper and effective TRT program within 3-4 days.

That creates a big curve of testosterone and a cascade of effects. The testosterone to estrogen ratio and control is a big deal. A shot of 200 mg will spike estrogen. Aout 24-36 hours after injection the body peaks in releasing the testosterone which causing an estrogen bloom. Then test levels fall and estrogen stays high. Lots of studies I've read use the reference range over personalization. Lots of us use test cyp. Usually a 3.5 day injections sometomes once a week with estrogen controls of some sort.

How do you feel over the course of a ten day period?

The first 3-4 days I feel good then it starts with get worse. I always have sexual problems all the time even after my shot. I'm irritable all the time and snap at people. My energy starts out good but I loose it in several days replaced with fatigue. I have muscle aches most of the time.im just miserable.

I did a cycle last year for 6 months where I took 200 ml test every 3.5 days and took liquidex for an ai every other day and I felt great I had all kinds of energy no sexual problems and was in a good mood all the time. I did strenuous work lots of lifting and also went to the gym several times a week. That's before I was castrated I was on trt back then also. Things changed since my castration and the try isn't working the same way it was. I can't get the liquidex anymore they stop selling it.

Maybe look into DHEA and Pregnenolone? My understanding is that HCG is partially used to keep these present on TRT, but that obviously won't work in your situation.

You could get a full hormone panel workup privately; that might furnish some clues.

Looks like you need more help than your doc is willing or able to provide. Maybe consider working with IMT to fill in the gaps.

I tried but got no response from them

Bummer, I'd keep trying. I don't have a client relationship with them, but they seem pretty responsive on this forum and have been around here a long time.

Just curious, did you get some kind of cosmetic implants in your situation? Disregard with my apologies if the question is too personal.

Medicare won't pay for them but if I was a woman and lost a breast they would pay for that and if I was a woman going through sex change surgery they would pay for that too.

Do you control your injections?

If not try to get the ability to do it yourself and divide the doses. Buying your own syringes and needles is easy. Some websites require a script but most dont.

I deal with the VA and had gyno removed. I had all the signs of low T with my levels at the bottom of the range. I had obvious gyno with estrogen at the top of the range and was flat out refused any endocrinology help even tho my epilepsy medication is shown to increase aromatase which upped my estrogen, my test production and even desensitizing balls to LH and FSH. I brought in studies from all over. Published studies. Verified studies. I even had an article from the VA new papers they have saying veterans hormones were an issies. . . The VA removed my ping pong ball size breast and built up fatty tissue because they hurt. I got a double male breast removal because they hurt when all I needed was TRT/HRT. I feel the pain of hoops and ridiculousness. Glad I got the tits removed at least.

I had to make changes and pay for TRT out of pocket.

Your intake is absolute too high!
Use only 80-100mg/week, so much will be better and also you don't need an AI then after a time of regulation.

my shbg is very high and my free testosterone is low on that dose thats why they have me on 200 ml i just found out that my anti epileptic meds might be why me estrogen is so high. now on androzol and feeling better i take it with my shots . 5 ml seeing endocrinologist on the 26th and will be having them do my testing and hopefully do my TRT from now on. the urologist doing it now is leaving practice soon.

Epilepsy meds do affect your endocrine system. They can increase aromatozation/estrogen production from elevated liver enzymes, raise SHBG, desensitize your testicles to LH and FSH as well as testosterone clearing your body. I'm on TRT due to epilepsy meds.

I take pretty large doses of AIs to keep my estrogen down. Over a decade I grew ping pong ball sized breast due to increased estrogen due to various epilepsy meds. One had my estrogen high enough I had red ring around my nipples and they stuck out like a 12 yr old girl. My shirt rubbing them stung and they burned constantly.

Back