I Help needed on my try tharapy

Your intake is absolute too high!
Use only 80-100mg/week, so much will be better and also you don't need an AI then after a time of regulation.

Dr. BroScience,

How do you know his dose is too high?

How do you know he won't need an AI with 100mg a week?

Everyone is different. I needed an AI with 100 mg a week.

they told me yesterday to keep taking the 200 ml and the ai because im starting to feel better and some guys need this much to work.

Estrogen control is huge. Lots of threads on these forums with dudes on cycles having issues because of it.

Whays androzol? Google gave me 0 results.

talked to endocrinologist today and got test results total t 981 free t 184.4 estradiol 43 shbg 30 prolactin 12.3 z score (male) 1.55 sd igf 1 271 they said my free is high and estradiol too they are having me continue my 200 mg a week but gave anastrozole 1 mg twice a week and are having me retested in 4 weeks they said my t levels will go up but estradiol needs to be under control before they want to change my testosterone dosage down.

That's a whole lot of anastrozole... You didn't list the ranges but for the LabCorp standard assay 43 is just top of range. The sensitive E2 test has an upper of 35 for men, so still not wildly over.

Make sure you're not taking 1mg just because that's how the tablets come... most guys use a lot less.

i was already taking 1 mg anastrozole a week and it is still high it was 53 before this last test

Last edited:
yeah first page. . . what meds are your on for that? I've had about 6-10 of them that caused me to develop gyno. Ifbtoir AED is elevating your P450 liver enzymes you could probably have increased aromatase production which means more estrogen amd a higher AI dose.

I have to take more AI than most do.

Last edited:
it's been over a week and I feel great now I'm taking the ai twice a week i no longer get bitchy half way through the week and feel normal now I still have the hot flashes but they're not as intense hopefully they will get better with time. I'm happy with the endocrinologist so far now I just have to get my testosterone checked in a few weeks to see what dosage they will put me on being my free testosterone was high on my last test.

Back