i love the weird looks i get shopping

manletbrah12

Just got back from tesco grabbing myself some chicken and mackerel. FILTHY white wife beater on.. blood, grease and all sortsa **** on it. Just finished a SICK delt workout, plus NO Xplode so the veins looked ****ing freaky. Walking past every fuker there is eyeing me, girls chatting suddenly go silent when I walk past. Didnt even look at them, Im in the fukin zone son. 150lb brahs feeling swole in their tank tops move the FUK out of the way when I come through. Mean as fuk, didnt even do my hair. I just dont give a fuk, kunt. Pay for my sh*t and walk up to the cigarette counter (yeah I smoke when I got the roof down, who gives a fuk). Bitch looked at me stuttering. Didnt know what the **** to say. Throw some money on the counter and bounce the fuk out bro. Im a fukin boss, kunt

Just got back from tesco grabbing myself some chicken and mackerel. FILTHY white wife beater on.. blood, grease and all sortsa **** on it. Just finished a SICK delt workout, plus NO Xplode so the veins looked ****ing freaky. Walking past every fuker there is eyeing me, girls chatting suddenly go silent when I walk past. Didnt even look at them, Im in the fukin zone son. 150lb brahs feeling swole in their tank tops move the FUK out of the way when I come through. Mean as fuk, didnt even do my hair. I just dont give a fuk, kunt. Pay for my sh*t and walk up to the cigarette counter (yeah I smoke when I got the roof down, who gives a fuk). Bitch looked at me stuttering. Didnt know what the **** to say. Throw some money on the counter and bounce the fuk out bro. Im a fukin boss, kunt
Sound like a cunt to me mate

This is one of the gayest things i have ever read. Humble look it up

Fuck these guys telling you to settle down. I'm with you bro. Next time as your passing people down the isles start shoving them out of the way. Into bags of chips and shit. That will fucking teach em a lesson.

uh......really??!?

Back