I need advice, badly!! 20 y/o here, would appreciate if you left a comment!

Blazed

Hey guys,

I'm 20 y/o and I've been training for more or less 1 and a half years. I've only recently decided to start using steroids. I have bad genetics for bodybuilding, but well you always want more and well steroids might just be that extra support
I need.

Like I've said been training for awhile now, so I know a lot about diet (Bulking and cutting). I've done my fair share of stupid bulk phases ,as well as cutting phases. I know my genetics and I know what I'm good at and what I'm not.
I need help though. I've always been afraid of steroids, with all the horror stories and all. I'm not willing to use stuff like tren, which I know is dangerous . This is where I need you guys to help?

I don't know what to use as a first timer. I'm soon to turn 21 and from what I read it would be a safe time to start as well. I need advice on what would be the best to use considering my current physique.

My end goal:
I wish to look like Mark fitt, more or less. I'm looking for a good physique , don't want to be to big.

My current state:
I'm 5'8
Weight: 73 kg's or 161 lbs( I know I seem small, which I am ,but I've been above 80 kg's during bulk phases and well considering Mark fitt is only above 80, I think it will be possible)
Body fat: 11%

It sounds horrible for 1,5 years, I know it sucks, but like I said I've done lots of dieting mistakes. I'm finally at a point where I know the right amount of calories to consume. I'm highly dedicated towards my diet. I know diet is the alpha and omega towards any gains you want. So I won't take it lightly!!

Some Suggestions from people:

One person told me to use Deca, Dianabols and testoviron. It's a little harsh for a first timer, don't you guys agree? Also huge gains and huge losses afterwards (Even with post cycle dieting and pills) and I want to look like Mark fitt, it's overkill isn't it?

My one friend (trainer) told me to stick towards one steroid at first, testoviron or any testosterone. This will give you the best lean gains out there and will be good gains. He also suggested winstrol (injectables though, I know it will hurt , but more worth and safer for kidneys). He said it's great for a first timer.

I need help guys, if anyone can help. I would highly appreciate it!!!

Thank you very much!!

First off your not even 21 yet. Your way too young for gear. Your brain is still developing. Wait till your 25. Which comes to #2.. You've been training for a year or so and now your ready for gear? Are you serious? A year? Really??? I doubt that you've hit your genetic potential. Besides gear doesnt make up for shitty genetics. Your trainer is an asshole too. Suggesting you take Winstrol. That's for contest prep. I've been using gear almost as many years as you've been alive and never used Winstrol.

You got a few more YEARS of research and training to do. Your not going to look like your idol in 12 weeks off gear. If that's the case, there would be a lot more giant fuckers walking around...

EDIT:

Marc fit: 5'10 and around 175 lbs lean.

You want to look like him. U don't need steroids. U need 1-2 years of solid dedication.

Since ur 5'8 u can build that look much faster than him as well cause ur going to grow wide and don't need to fill length as much cause he is taller. So ur in luck.

Work with a lean bulk. Keep a eye on ur Macros. Try for 1 lb a week. Keep fats low. Dietary fat turns to fat storage. Work with complex carbs: oats, brown rice ect.. Protein should be near 200g a day. Maybe a little less if u want.

IIFYM does not work, Please don't go down that route. It's giving it 20%. U need 100% for this. There is a reason few people look like Marc Fitt.

GL

Last edited:
I think ur best bet is to just run 25mg test EW and take 2.5mg tabs of winstrol E3D, maybe throw in some dbol 5mg every 5 weeks. Run this cycle for 16 weeks and U will look like Marc fit for sure.

/Ok lets be real here, Marc fit is like 5'9 or more and he is like 170 lbs lean. If u trained for a solid year with good diet, u can get that size. Ur short at 5'8. Mass is easier to add when ur shorter man. U will look bigger than u think if u can work out ur macros and track ur weight gain with a slow bulk eating clean for around a year. Goodluck

I think this was meant to be a joke. OP: please do not follow the advice given here regarding the cycle. That would be a disaster.

Mike: who was there for you when you were freaking out about your acne and your parents not paying for your accutane? And who helped you with all those bad cycles you wanted to run? How about paying it forward and trying to help the next little Mikey out there?

can a mod please make my story a sticky, and why i'm the only accepted 22 year old here? i've posted this too many times i dont feel like writing this again but i will type it.

i gave myself hypogonadism because i've been using steroids since i was 18 years old. when i tried to come off i couldn't recover normal testosterone levels for a 22 year old (around 500ng/dl i was at) now for the rest of my life i need to stick a needle in my ass once or twice a week to feel normal. not fun, but ive accepted it and i'm cool with it now.

you've been training for 1 year? that is absolutely nothing. you still have no idea what you're doing in regards to diet, training, and knowing your body. i dont care how much you think you've read. at least when i hopped on the gear at 18 (which i do regret) i had 4 years of consistent training under my belt.

i had no idea who mark fitt was so i just googled him. for a guy with average genetics, naturally, it'll take about 3-4 years to build a physique like that.

Mike: who was there for you when you were freaking out about your acne and your parents not paying for your accutane? And who helped you with all those bad cycles you wanted to run? How about paying it forward and trying to help the next little Mikey out there?

Wow Mega, I'm shocked u remember that. I made that post over 1.5 years ago or so I believe. You, Blackbeard and Teut Are the ones that responded. Looking for the cure to acne is what got me into AAS use. Just stuck around more and more and it grew on me this site and a few others. I do pay it forward, whenever someone posts on any forums about acne, I give them the whole low down and everything in detail they need to know cause I still hate it that much to this day.

PS: I always paid for my stuff, except in my late teens. Just had a skeeze of a Derm and Had to buy UGL accutane cause he wouldn't prescribe me it a second time

And I fixed my post up and I'll keep it straight from now on and hopefully u will do the same with me?

Last edited:
Back