i need cheat meal suggestions! first cheat meal

SoHo

[gill]
i'm just getting back on my feet after a 7 month battle with depression and alcoholism. everything just seemed to come crashing down on me all at once. in this time i did not train at all and ate anything i wanted.

i knew that a large part of getting back on my feet is getting back in the gym and eating healthy. i've been doing that for about 10 years and by now it's a part of who i am.

i've been training and dieting my ass off for exactly two weeks now and i really forgot how much i love the lifestyle.

SO with that being said... should i just go crush some pizza? maybe a couple cheeseburgers with onion rings? lets go!

If I where to choose a cheat meal, yes pizza would be top of the list, then bacon bluecheese burgers followed closely by Philly steak sandwhich, then Chinese beef and brocoli and alot of pork or beef stuffed chinese dumplings.
Ive also cheated with prime rib, pork bbq ribs, 2 pound porterhouse steak medium rare smothered in A1 sauce with baked potato and sauteed califlower, juliene carrots and steamed brocoli all lightly sauteed in sesame oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds.
A buddy of mine says that when he does his cheat meals he hits all the Asian all you can eat buffets. says hes at least getting lots of veggies that way instead of eating burgers as cheat meals.

oh and congrats on getting back in the swing of things, lots of us have been there and can relate, hope you can keep swinging and getting back in shape and feeling good again.

A Cheat Meal can be anything that you are Craving.
Just make sure it's a "Cheat Meal", and Not a "Cheat Day" worth of Meals.

My Cheat Meal the other day was Vietnamese "Pho Soup" with some Crispy Spring Rolls on the Side.
It was Cold and Soup was what I was Craving.

Sometimes it's a Real Steak, or a Philly Cheesesteak, since I'm from Philly...................................... JP

My Cheat Meal the other day was Vietnamese "Pho Soup" with some Crispy Spring Rolls on the Side.

Sometimes it's a Real Steak, or a Philly Cheesesteak, since I'm from Philly...................................... JP

ahhh come on man, cheat day sounded so much better :)

if that was your cheat meal what do you eat the rest of the time? those soups are as nutritious as you can get and loaded with protein, vitamins and minerals. I absolutely love those soups. I know asian guys who eat that first thing in the morning, instead of what we Americans eat like pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, etc. and they are cut to the bone and loaded with lots of natural energy and can work out for hours.

These guys are weak, listen to me kid I know what you want, get some plain donuts and split them and leave them out till they get dry, then soak them in French toast mix, then cover them in crushed up captain crunch mixed with cinnamon and brown sugar, then fry it in coconut oil, and then make a sandwich with it, using jalapeno smoked sausage as the meat, you'll thank me later.

These guys are weak, listen to me kid I know what you want, get some plain donuts and split them and leave them out till they get dry, then soak them in French toast mix, then cover them in crushed up captain crunch mixed with cinnamon and brown sugar, then fry it in coconut oil, and then make a sandwich with it, using jalapeno smoked sausage as the meat, you'll thank me later.

wow, i just drolled all over my laptop. so its like that then. ok. how about a pizza inside a burger inside a pizza, with bacon and blue cheese and double fries?
View attachment 567659

Glad you are doing good now bro!

Kinda random trick i use, anyone else does that: Lets say theres an apple pie sitting around at my place (GF bought it) , ill just smell the fuck out of it (the pie), kinda helps ease the craving LMAO....

Cheat meal id go for pizza, burger, onion rings, chicken wings, cake... all the good stuff :p

Glad you are doing good now bro!

Kinda random trick i use, anyone else does that: Lets say theres an apple pie sitting around at my place (GF bought it) , ill just smell the fuck out of it (the pie), kinda helps ease the craving LMAO....

Cheat meal id go for pizza, burger, onion rings, chicken wings, cake... all the good stuff :p

that can only last so long bro, smell it and smell it and sooner or later youll take a bite. just like having a female around.

just thought i'd let you guys know i had a double bacon cheese burger and 2 donuts for that meal! this weekend i think i'm gonna do pizza, or maybe some hot wings and a beer. is it too early to think about what i'll eat on saturday?

Cheats meals to me is whatever your body screams for.
In moderation of course...
Still dont drench it in sauces and ask for extra veggies and stuff :)

Cheats meals to me is whatever your body screams for.
In moderation of course...
Still dont drench it in sauces and ask for extra veggies and stuff :)

So a triple stack of warm chocolate brownies with mint chips covered with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream and then smothered in Hersheys chocolate syrup with a large scoop of creamy peanut butter considered a cheat meal or cheat dessert?

So a triple stack of warm chocolate brownies with mint chips covered with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream and then smothered in Hersheys chocolate syrup with a large scoop of creamy peanut butter considered a cheat meal or cheat dessert?

Hahah.
Usually when follow a strict diet I dont have specific cravings, im just hungry as fuck constantly and just eat extra, trying to be it healthy. A burger at joes, thats handmade with actual veggies? Yes. A pizza or mcdonalds? No way.

Hahah.
Usually when follow a strict diet I dont have specific cravings, im just hungry as fuck constantly and just eat extra, trying to be it healthy. A burger at joes, thats handmade with actual veggies? Yes. A pizza or mcdonalds? No way.

woo woo there, slow down there old pal buddy of mine, a burger with veggies? why thats just plain delicious man! I thought i was the only one, as i love fries but i love them too much and they love my waistline and try to stay away as much as i can and hit them hard on cheat day, when every meals a cheat.

I also fast one day per month and does wonders for my overhall health in general. i also pickle my own dill pickles and snack on them while i tear into a half pound bacon blue cheese burger, and all homemade, yes way.:bowdown:

Last edited:
woo woo there, slow down there old pal buddy of mine, a burger with veggies? why thats just plain delicious man! I thought i was the only one, as i love fries but i love them too much and they love my waistline and try to stay away as much as i can and hit them hard on cheat day, when every meals a cheat.
I also fast one day per month and does wonders for my overhall health in general. i also pickle my own dill pickles and snack on them while i tear into a half pound bacon blue cheese burger, and all homemade, yes way.:bowdown:

I regularly do homemade burgers.
My favorite one is pickled red onions, smokey bacon almost burnt, at least 1 inch thick burger, thin slices of granny smith apples (at the buttom to prevent bun to become soggy), a touch of ketchup and hot sauce(Whichever you prefer) but i like to mix creamcheese garlic with some sambal olek and let it melt over the burger while it rests.
I put it together with beef tomatos with the water stuff removed. Only salt and freshly ground peppar allowed.

I regularly do homemade burgers.
My favorite one is pickled red onions, smokey bacon almost burnt, at least 1 inch thick burger, thin slices of granny smith apples (at the buttom to prevent bun to become soggy), a touch of ketchup and hot sauce(Whichever you prefer) but i like to mix creamcheese garlic with some sambal olek and let it melt over the burger while it rests.
I put it together with beef tomatos with the water stuff removed. Only salt and freshly ground peppar allowed.
woo woo there son, easy now!!! apple slice in a burger? i think that is ilegal in the good ol US of A.
those are grounds for instant deportation in some counties down south.
everything else is good cept the apple son son.
:sadwavey:

Back