Christmas Holidays 4 Week Cut Suggestions

DMZ

Hello Everyone,

I'm considering a fat-burn diet between now and the christmas holidays.
Goal is to get more definition, and not lose much muscle if at all possible.
Any advice and suggestions are appreciated.

Length of Cut: 4 weeks, target date is december 22
Bodyweight: 80KG/176LBS
Sex: Male
Health: Good physical health, zero problems
Current Bodyfat: 12%

Breakfast: Small bowl of steel-cut oats, zero sugar or other sweetener, cooked with water, overnight in slow cooker
Every other meal: Meat or fish & vegetables only
Liquids: Water only

Supplements:
I have 10 EC capsules on hand, at a dose of 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine. They were made without aspirin, so I can take a regular 500mg aspirin tablet along with it.
Also 1 bottle of T3 with 100 tabs at 25 micro-grams each.

My Intended Regimen:
30 minutes prior to training 1x ECA (25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and 1 500mg aspirin tablet) for 10 days (only have enough for 10 days) & 1x T3 (1 25 micro-gram tablet) in the morning for 30 days (have 1 bottle wich has 100 tabs of 25 micro-grams)

Workout:
Thorough warmup, then a 4 minute TABATA run session (20 secs all out sprint, 10 secs rest, repeat 8 times, total 4 minutes), then a gym routine which is mostly squats (front/back/hip belt), deadlifts (regular/romanian), barbell high-pulls, medium grip chinups, medium grip parallel dips.

The TABATA session in the beginning improves both aerobic and anaerobic performance. Which is why I added it, to help with overall endurance.
I decided to keep the workout routine centered around just the basic exercises for these 4 weeks.

What do the experienced people here think of the above?
Is this doable/useful?

Back