I need To Learn some respect when I in someone else house

bigkess

After 66 posts you should know what the rules are.

Sorry bud it's been one of those days and you know better then this or your a moron. Try the local police department. Most cops are on gear. Maybe they will share there source. Or maybe you should look into legal TRT like the rest of the smart people

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AyjCNyd_UPc

So my friends did this swim suit commercial check it out. I think it gets my vote for best use of music in a commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally understand y people say do your research. But everyone acts like they wernt in that position at one point. There's no secret who the sups are just not mentioning it dosent mean ppl like Dea won't know or whoever. Just stick around you will learn the game. No one will give out hand outs if your here a while you'll get hooked up. Alot of ppl come just for sources not to contribute

I totally understand y people say do your research. But everyone acts like they wernt in that position at one point. There's no secret who the sups are just not mentioning it dosent mean ppl like Dea won't know or whoever. Just stick around you will learn the game. No one will give out hand outs if your here a while you'll get hooked up. Alot of ppl come just for sources not to contribute

That, and it's uhhhm, against the rules. :)

It is against the rules that's y o replied look around you will find the info u need but u guys act like u wernt in a newbies position once

This iphone generation s need for instant intel is f n hilarious....sk your phone for a source....
And then sk Siri "Where s the best place to hide a body after a murder....sh e s got a hip answer...

DPR crushed the little zit.

Back