I need to talk to a Chemist!

Machiavelli

I have about 1.5cc of a substance that I would like "reverse engineered". I have talked to some labs, but they all want about $2000.00 and cannot make any promises. I want to know what it is, so that I can duplicate it in quantity. Any ideas?
Thanks

Do you know anything AT ALL about this substance? Did you find it on an empty seat on a bus outside a Gold's gym?

TxLonghorn said:
Do you know anything AT ALL about this substance? Did you find it on an empty seat on a bus outside a Gold's gym?

it must be that new stuff everyone has been talking about.

1.5cc per cycle and you get huge!! :)

Machiavelli said:
I have about 1.5cc of a substance that I would like "reverse engineered". I have talked to some labs, but they all want about $2000.00 and cannot make any promises. I want to know what it is, so that I can duplicate it in quantity. Any ideas?
Thanks
I watch CSI. I know it's possible. But, you have to kill someone first!
:shoot2:

It is an oily substance, but not an anabolic. It is combined at a 2-1 ratio with an anabolic and then injected directly into the targeted muscle. It causes extreme swelling for 8 to 10 days, but only in muscle injected...if you only inject rear delts, then only rear delts swell. Theory behind it is that it keeps the anabolic in the targeted muscle and allows it to "incubate". I think that it works by stretching the muscle facia, thereby allowing the muscle to grow more freely. It also give you flu-like symptoms...aches, chills, etc.. I have used it and LOVE it, but due to a falling out with the source I have no more access to it.
Machi

Back