I really hope Kenflo knocks BJ penn OUT

I would like Kenny to win this one as well. I think if he fights like he has with the intensity, he will be a good match up for Penn. His hands are getting better, his Muay Thai as well; and his ground game is solid. He usually has great cardio and like I said "intensity". Plus with Penn coming off such a loss I hope it is playing with his mind a bit. I hope Kenny goes and trains with GSP, that might do him well.

i would. i like florian a lot and he has always impressed me in his fights, much more than bj.

I've always been a Florian fan as well. The problem is that all of his strong points are BJ's strong points and BJ is better at them. From the interviews I've read so far it sounds like BJ is being very respectful towards Kenny and his skillset. Maybe he gained an iota of humility from the GSP beatdown.

From the interviews I've read so far it sounds like BJ is being very respectful towards Kenny and his skillset. Maybe he gained an iota of humility from the GSP beatdown.

this is good news his trash mouth is no way for a champ to speak ,nothing for the kids to look up to.
back O/T,this fight has the potential to be a crackin fight and a blood fest at that.
iam hopin Ken Flo can take the win..

BJ needs a win real bad, moreso than Kenny. After the GSP beat down everyone just figured Bj would go back to dominate the 155lb division. If he loses to Kenny (who is a good fighter) this could be a huge hit on the career of BJ.

Loss at 170lbs where he was supposed to win (depending on who you ask) Then another loss at 155lbs where he is supposed to be untouchable.

This will be an interesting fight.

BJ was definitely not "supposed" to win the GSP fight. GSP was favored by prettymuch everyone, though not by a huge margin.

Kenny Florian finishes fights.

yeah, hes one of my favorite fighters. ive seen penn beat the shit out of jens pulver who really fights at about 100 pounds and looks like some kind of braveheart character now. he also beat the shit out of joe stevenson which kenny also beat handily. so from what i have seen, kenny is the better fighter.

Kenny is a better fighter then when he fought Sherk. And Sherk coming off the embarrassment of roids, he had to come in clean to fight Penn so was weaker and not ready as he could have been. If Kenny would have fought the Sherk Penn did, Kenny would have beat him.

Kenny has the intensity now; not Sherk and certainly not Penn. However in Sherk's defense, his last fight against Tyson Griffin, he looked a lot better.

I first saw Kenflo in a NAGA highlight and I was pretty impressed. I think the guy is a douchebag but his skills are sick. He doesn't really have a weak area. He even beat up on Kit Cope standing before he choked him out. (I know his MMA record sucks but he was the former IPMTO Light Heavyweight Muay Thai World Champion and he fucked Gina Carano for a long time, that has to count for something)

I would take Kenflo in this one.

I'm torn on this one! Kenny definetly deserves it but I think BJ edges him out on skill sets, just a bit.. Its really going to come down to how prepared BJ is.. meaning, after that loss to GSP he is mentally whooped and will need to over come the phsycholigical part of the loss. If he does that, he'll win.. if not, Florian will whoop him.

Back