I really hope this is an ok question to ask?

Cornfead

Ok, those of you that have read my post Im trying here, and Hope I've learned something here.

Can anyone suggest to me how to go about getting a reference? I'm speaking in general of coarse and not specific. I'm taking your email suggestions.

I need to add them to my resume.

For the person that sent me the the pm, I've tried but no response. By the way I couldn't reply to your pm.

I know youre looking for a source, but youre really setting yourself up to be scammed. Theres a reason why these rules are set. Stay around a while, be PATIENT, and you will find what youre looking for

Search these forums man. Really check out the posts. I found 2 sources in my first few days here just by reading the posts. Put the time in and you'll find what your looking for.

Wow u just won't get the hint man. The guy that PMed u is prolly a scammer. Stop asking for sources man. U are asking to get banned. We already went over this with u in a polite way. You are just asking for a source /referral in a round about way

Wow u just won't get the hint man. The guy that PMed u is prolly a scammer. Stop asking for sources man. U are asking to get banned. We already went over this with u in a polite way. You are just asking for a source /referral in a round about way

Vino,
It was suggested that I respond in that manner by an email I received. So I was following a users recommendation who was reputable and had several posts. Obviously it wasn't accepted either.

Vino,
It was suggested that I respond in that manner by an email I received. So I was following a users recommendation who was reputable and had several posts. Obviously it wasn't accepted either.

He suggested u make a thread asking how to get a source/referral? All I'm saying is that we told u how to do it. But u don't want to take the time to make friends a, gain trust and stick around for a while. U want it today. Whatever bro, I've been here a minute and I see this everyday. Don't try to BS me. Have a good day and good luck

He suggested u make a thread asking how to get a source/referral? All I'm saying is that we told u how to do it. But u don't want to take the time to make friends a, gain trust and stick around for a while. U want it today. Whatever bro, I've been here a minute and I see this everyday. Don't try to BS me. Have a good day and good luck

I don't need to BS you dude, not being an azz but I would appreciate it if you didn't call be a liar. Believe it or not I am a Christian and have no reasons to lie. I have no other objective than that of everyone else here. It was explained to me I needed a reference to move forward with my gear and that is what I was trying to do. Obviously you have to give a fake feel good to get anywhere when they could be just as untrustworthy.

Im not trying to get banned either, I'm just trying to figure this whole thing out. If any of my bro's were on here I could obviously get advise from them but unfortunately they aren't registered here either. That's all I'm saying.

I don't need to BS you dude, not being an azz but I would appreciate it if you didn't call be a liar. Believe it or not I am a Christian and have no reasons to lie. I have no other objective than that of everyone else here. It was explained to me I needed a reference to move forward with my gear and that is what I was trying to do. Obviously you have to give a fake feel good to get anywhere when they could be just as untrustworthy.

Im not trying to get banned either, I'm just trying to figure this whole thing out. If any of my bro's were on here I could obviously get advise from them but unfortunately they aren't registered here either. That's all I'm saying.

beleive it or not but im not a christian and i have no reason to lie...but i might if im bored...lmao

Glad to hear. Just didn't want to start of on the wrong foot here. I'm a newbie and expect to receive beatings for it. Maybe somehow in the future I can contribute something to the board and help out another newbie one day.

Bro I'm a newbie here too. Nobody has "beat me down" at all. I've been beat with tons of great information. Perhaps your attitude coming into this is what got you off on the wrong foot

Bro I'm a newbie here too. Nobody has "beat me down" at all. I've been beat with tons of great information. Perhaps your attitude coming into this is what got you off on the wrong foot

I couldn't agree with you more. I've been reading post on here for a very long time. My own fault is that I should've become a member when I started reading and I wouldn't be in the position I am today. Nobody's fault but my own. Just a learning process. I've learned that today for sure, the hard way.

Glad to hear. Just didn't want to start of on the wrong foot here. I'm a newbie and expect to receive beatings for it. Maybe somehow in the future I can contribute something to the board and help out another newbie one day.

We're more than fair here and I've never encountered an instance where someone was harassed just for being new...if you ARE getting harassed, you're probably being a dumbass. Now you've been told here and in other threads to not ask for a source. That means stop asking for a source. Get it? It's not your join date, it's your behavior.

And flashing your Jesus badge on an AAS forum...dunno man. That's just weird.

We're more than fair here and I've never encountered an instance where someone was harassed just for being new...if you ARE getting harassed, you're probably being a dumbass. Now you've been told here and in other threads to not ask for a source. That means stop asking for a source. Get it? It's not your join date, it's your behavior.

And flashing your Jesus badge on an AAS forum...dunno man. That's just weird.

Sorry that its weird for you man. My body's a temple and I'm working on it. If its a badge then let it shine. Lol.

I think Vino made his point and I accepted his criticism. As far as Im concerned the point was made on this post, and I got the hint. Therefore I see no need to continue the late comments on this thread. Thanks anyway.

Back