I think the Chicago Bears....

Rokomuscle1

Are the worst team in football!!! Absolutely horrible.. I really don't think they will win a game all year... 17-0 first quarter!!!:confused:

E-Swift25 said:
Someone tell me why the Bears are on MNF? Weren't they 3-13 last year?

arent they playing in a new stadium, if so that might be the reason.

New Stadium is a fucking BULLSHIT reason to be on MNF. Detroit had a new stadium last year and they WERE NOT ON MNF, their only national game was a shitty game against New England on Thanksgiving! Pathetic! And their only national game this year is against GB on thanksgiving. GB on thanksgiving is a big game -- BUT I WANT A DAMN MONDAY NIGHT GAME!

I almost forgot:

The Bears may be tied with Raiders for "worst team in the NFL" if the Raiders don't pull a miracle comeback. I'm not liking the losses of Porter and Romonowski. They could pull it off, though... Couldn't they?

dbolme said:
New Stadium is a fucking BULLSHIT reason to be on MNF. Detroit had a new stadium last year and they WERE NOT ON MNF, their only national game was a shitty game against New England on Thanksgiving! Pathetic! And their only national game this year is against GB on thanksgiving. GB on thanksgiving is a big game -- BUT I WANT A DAMN MONDAY NIGHT GAME!

sanders_front.jpg

Back