I Want To Use Steroids!

I'm glad this article has help Bros, when I read it I knew it would help a few Bros, but it seems to impacting more then I thought.

JohnnyB

Great post. People need to really think about what they are getting themselves into. People often think of juice like they would pot. You can use it and all the side effects listed by the government and told to you by society are bullshit. But this isnt so.

good post Johnny B... I had PMd you a while ago about wanting to juice, and your PM back made me think: I can still make quality gains without roids, im only 20 years old. i wont go so far as to say i will never juice, but i have put those plans off for now, and im gonna see where my genetic potential will take me.
Peace on it bro,
DDP

I'm glad you decide to wait, take this time to get your diet, training and recovery down. So when you do juice in 3-4 years, the juice will help add some quality mass.

JohnnyB

extrem good post!!!
really impressive!!!
I am not used to Steroids but u speek out of my soul.....
Very good that an experienced bodybuilder and roid user can´t only push the iron and throw in pills, but can reflect so critically about his own actions in order to help the blind roidnewbies. just fantastic...
U should make money by writing books ;-)
(to get enough money to :40oz: to death. fun ;-))

Hub

Good post bro, i think it deserves a pullitzer prize(probably spelld wrong). I am 21 i have tried a few cycle and have been off for about six months. Definitely some good points to consider before jumping back in. Thanks man!

Very nice bro. I am only 19 and have taken roids but I know I just jumped in the way wrong. For one thing didn't cycle just took them and I have just purchased some within the past week and took a shot the past 2 weeks but I dont' know if I can continue. I will have to put some thought into it. Thanks a lot JB.

Great post, I keep thinking bout jumpin on the roid wagon having tried 1-ad and 1-test etc. Am 21 but havin read that Im gonna keep up the research for longer.

One of the best, most informative posts ever. I haven’t taken any yet but I’ve always thought the same way: you should inform yourself first and foremost before you put anything in your body. That’s why I’m here to improve on the limited knowledge that I have acquired so far from my juicehead friends. A lesson to all: when you have an opportunity to learn something new (and for the rest of your life you will) you must put your egos aside.

Last edited:
I very newbie on this I am starting to research about the topic, lucky to read this before some side effects. Very very good post.

Wow, I just read this for the first time... Really good.

Those are the reasons that I am natural.

"A +" for the post Johnny, but did you get the extreme gyno because of not taking any post cycle therapy (pct). back then, or your saying that this gyno problem occurred because of long term usage and pcts.?

Last edited:
New_Mass said:
"A +" for the post Johnny, but did you get the extreme gyno because of not taking any post cycle therapy (pct). back then, or your saying that this gyno problem occurred because of long term usage and pcts.?
Bro I didn't write this article, just posted it for everyones information;)

JohnnyB

That was a very philosopical and intellectually stimulating well written personal AS anecedotal report, which most newbies can make informed decisions from, as can I.

I have been training for 8+ years and am still contemplating the use of AS, even though I have decided I will do my first cycle sometime this year. Over the years, I have acquired almost a thousand pieces of research [i.e. medical studies, books (i.e. By Bob Goldman 1986 etc.), reports (Look at any number of credible and well known medical journals) both internet and in the library], which I started acquiring in 1995, when most of these boards were not around. I am still doing daily research even though I have finally decided I am going to do my first cycle of Deca alone.

SO THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON IMPARTED FROM THIS POST [BUMP!] IS THAT ONE MUST CONTEMPLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS AND THINK CAREFULLY AND CRITICALLY BEFORE THEY USE AS OR EVEN THINK ABOUT USING AS. IT IS A GAME OF EXCELLENCE THAT COMES WITH ITS OWN CONSEQUENCES WITH SHORT AND LONG TERM DRAWBACKS, AS WELL AS BENEFITS THAT JUST CANNOT BE ACQUIRED NATURALLY [Note: no unbiased medical journal studying AS has ever claimed that natural training can be matched with AS. If they claim the former they are deceitful and misleading or/and they manipulated their study data by improper dosage and regimen of AS used. This is not to say that results cannot be obtained naturally---Since starting weightlifing in Nov 1996 to Sept 1999 I went from 165 to 224lb until MVA = 59lb NATURALLY [WITH SUPPLEMENTAL USE].

SO DON'T THINK PROGRESS CAN'T BE MADE WITHOUT IT, HOWEVER KEEP IN MIND WHAT JASON MEULLER HAS POINTED OUT!!!

*MY 2 CENTS

I PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH!

Back