IAG meet summary

roccodart440

Highlights

Met and hung out with Julie Scanlon, Andrea Weston and Mike Wolfy.

Tony Barbaccio totalled elite

Joe Checlovski, my training partner took back his all time WR in 148 weight class with an amazing 525 bench.

I hit 605x2 bench friday night. Hey, I love a crowd! So I decided to w/o during weigh ins.

Jay Nolan hit a PR in his squat.

Tons of shanenagins in the bar late night.

This meet was covered by body tech magzine and will be the cover story for next months issue.,

That's ridiculous. I would have the balls to get under something that weighs 4x me. Tell him congrats that is a hell of an accomplishment. I needa find some freaks like you guys to lift with lol. No one powerlifts it seems.

pullinbig said:
nice benching rocco.

im guessing if julie was there so was kirk. and if andrea was there so was brian.

Kirk wasn't there due to some prior obligation and Andrea and Brian are separated. He left her for Bobby Field's sister. Andrea is a bit broken up over the whole bit.

Andrea trained Friday night and Saterday.

Julie did bench only in the meet and went raw. SHe got her 1st atempt which was a close (shoulder width grip) 300ish lift and then missed the 2nd two which I believe were something like 320. I was the side spotter for her lifts.

Neither of them did much of aything on Saterday. Everyone was in recovery mode from Saterday night. LOL. I got into bed at about 4:55 am .

Nice lifts, sorry to hear about the drama for some of those in attendance though (sucks).

Mudge said:
Nice lifts, sorry to hear about the drama for some of those in attendance though (sucks).

I take it you're talking about the press call deal with vinny dizenzo? THere is a big discussion about that over to ironasylumgym.com

Back