ICN prices

Wow! This board really is alot different than Elite. Domestic that would be great (unless in large quantity), int'l that is about right (unless in bulk)

different is better, I still don't get why elite says no prices. I have never seen those posts get off topic and anyone who gets pmd or emailed as a result should know better than to buy anything from that person. I thought that was an okay price for a quality product. thanks term.

I don't blame you bro...If I don't know about an int'l's packing technique, I will very rarely risk the chance of ordering from them. It's not worth it to risk my security and freedom for a few dollars.

I dont think thats a bad price. Just check the lot number and make sure you dont get stuck with any of those fakes.

I get them for $1.25/amp. Wait no...this is ology not Elite huh? :confused:

$10-$14 is about the average prices I've seen domestically

$6-$10 is the price I've seen internationally

So I'd say you're getting a very good price.

mvmaxx said:

HAHA, that usually happens, the prices get lower and lower with each post. Before you know it someone is getting theirs for free...:rolleyes:

Yeah $8 is a good price. I brought 100 of them for $7 apiece and that was international. I've seen them as low as $3 international but you had to buy alot. Anything between $8 & $12 domestic seems to be the going price.

Hey, I get mine for free.
And they are delivered by 2 topless stripers.:D

The Terminator said:
HAHA, that usually happens, the prices get lower and lower with each post. Before you know it someone is getting theirs for free...:rolleyes:

Canuck you got the same source as me huh? i told him not to send that chick with the missing tooth again!!!! :D

Volpe said:
Canuck you got the same source as me huh? i told him not to send that chick with the missing tooth again!!!! :D

Yes, the bro is great.
But he ended up playing a trick on me and with the last order he send this chick to deliver the goods :(

bonbon17.jpg

mvmaxx said:

$10-$14 is about the average prices I've seen domestically

$6-$10 is the price I've seen internationally

So I'd say you're getting a very good price.

I agree, $8 an amp is a good price for domestic!!!

Canuck4 said:
Hey, I get mine for free.
And they are delivered by 2 topless stripers.:D
Damn Bro I'm not in the habit if asking for sources, but I'll have to make an exception here:D

JohnnyB

Back