If you could only choose 3 compounds for a stack, which would it be?

PapaNoel

Hello guys :)

So been planning my december prep for beach 2019 and been thinking back and forth so much my head is spinning...

And its apparent I cant make a normal, sane cycle and end up adding everything to it lol...

Goal:
Add some LMM but not necessarily bulking. Diet will be lean and strict.
Drop a lot of bodyfat!!! (About 4-5%, guessing im 12-13ish% now)

So of the following compounds, if you could maximum choose 3, which would you choose for stack with those goals in mind?
Test
EQ
Deca
Masteron
Winstrol
Primo
Anavar
Dbol
(I refuse to run tren ever again)

I've been thinking about this:
Test E / 400mg wk
EQ / 600mg wk
Masteron / 500mg wk.

With som addition of peptides.

But interested to hear what everyone else thinks and would choose :)

I've personally done really well with Test/EQ/and Anavar for the last 6 Weeks of a 16 Week Cycle.

Got Ripped with Excellent Vascularity............................................... JP

So its decided then. Both of my ology heroes said test, eq, mast :p

What do you think about the doses?
Read here that EQ really starts to shine at 600mg/week and 400mg/test e would be a very good ratio.
Masteron i just randomly took a value close to my last cycle lol...

With your list, eq masteron winny, fuck your sexual function, do the nofap challenge instead. With my list, I'd say epo, hgh, clen for max leaness, and top it off with intermediate fasting 18 hours daily with dairy free pork free keto diet.

just curious why is your test dosage lower than the eq and masteron?always thought it supposed to be higher?any info would be helpfull

With your list, eq masteron winny, fuck your sexual function, do the nofap challenge instead. With my list, I'd say epo, hgh, clen for max leaness, and top it off with intermediate fasting 18 hours daily with dairy free pork free keto diet.

Wow. That sounds like some horrible advice but thanks for contributing.

just curious why is your test dosage lower than the eq and masteron?always thought it supposed to be higher?any info would be helpfull

Because prominent veterans here have said it really shines at that ratio.
Sorta the same as some people prefer lower test dosage and higher tren doses.

Wow. That sounds like some horrible advice but thanks for contributing.

There's actually a lot health benefits to the nofap challenge.... https://youtu.be/u4j2d7iLWsw

As for epo, yeah dangerous, but you have infinite endurance to do tons of cardio, and hgh will help u recover from it, and clen would have u burning fat like crazy, obviously don't go crazy with doses on that stack lol, and as for dairy free pork free keto I don't see how that's not healthy.

Eq, masteron, Winny would have u cut and hard as hell. Obviously with no test that shit would shut u down, so use hcg during and before PCT.

There's actually a lot health benefits to the nofap challenge.... https://youtu.be/u4j2d7iLWsw
As for epo, yeah dangerous, but you have infinite endurance to do tons of cardio, and hgh will help u recover from it, and clen would have u burning fat like crazy, obviously don't go crazy with doses on that stack lol, and as for dairy free pork free keto I don't see how that's not healthy.
Eq, masteron, Winny would have u cut and hard as hell. Obviously with no test that shit would shut u down, so use hcg during and before PCT.

Fapping lowers risk of prostate cancer and quality of sperm. I know it also lowers testo values a bit but on the grand scheme of things. No thanks.
Far as your other advice, i'm not arguing it would be effective but...
A non testo stack with epo, clen and hgh is dangerous playing field bro. Same with the eq, mast, winny... I'm not going on stage or competing.

I think im pretty set on running test e, eq, masteron and last weeks I'll add anavar. :)

Last edited:
Fapping lowers risk of prostate cancer and quality of sperm. I know it also lowers testo values a bit but on the grand scheme of things. No thanks.
Far as your other advice, i'm not arguing it would be effective but...
A non testo stack with epo, clen and hgh is dangerous playing field bro. Same with the eq, mast, winny... I'm not going on stage or competing.

I think im pretty set on running test e, eq, masteron and last weeks I'll add anavar. :)

Interesting, didn't know that about the prostate.

Back