Igf-1 lr3 + mgf?

DallasGT01

Whats the main benefit of the MGF? Im looking at throwing this in on a cycle of

600mg Test C
300mg Tren E
400mg Eq

would the igf be beneficial to my rat??? Im new to peptides so sorry if this has been covered before... Ive have been creeping here for awhile...

TIA

Last edited:
Any peptide would be extremely beneficial in a cycle for your lab testing. You need one for cell volumizing and the other to push past your genetic barrier for cell production.

IGF is good for this. HGH is converted through the liver into IGF and is mainly responsible for the cell stimulation. Researchers found a way to bypass the step.

MGF is another form of IGF but uses different passages ways. Both have been known in combination to be much more beneficial.

Another advantage is IGF uses a transport system to force feed muscle cells just like insulin does. The name IGF meaning Insulin Like Growth Factor. This is where a method of post or pre work outs come into play with your lab animals.

We carry IGF Here

Carry a mixing solution Here
Whats the main benefit of the MGF? Im looking at throwing this in on a cycle of

600mg Test C
300mg Tren E
400mg Eq

would the igf be beneficial to me? Im new to peptides so sorry if this has been covered before... Ive have been creeping here for awhile...

btw body stats are

5'10 180 12.4% and that was checked right about a month ago.. im now 182....

TIA

I'm using MGF right now. It's supposed to increase recovery and promote lean mass gain in the body part it's injected. I'm pinning it to deltoids, legs and chest postworkout 200 mcg (100 mcg bilaterally) 4 or 5 times a week. It must be used postworkout because it's only effective when a tissue is damaged. This can be done so for 4 weeks, then a 4-8 week break is needed for allowing liver recovery.

one more thing: MGF has a very short half life. PEG MGF, a variant of it, has longer half life. In my opinion, a cycle like that would be more beneficial:

IGF DES 100 mcg preworkout intramuscular 4-5 days a week
IGF LR3 40-60 mcg postworkout intramuscular 4-5 days a week
PEG MGF 200-400 mcg subQ twice a week on off days

Igf and mgf are both involved in hyperplasia(growth of new cells, actually a division). One starts the process and the other finishes it.

Mgf is produced naturally in the body after training. If igf is taken to soon it could blunt the mgf expression.

A good "cycle" for these peptides would be:

Igf DES-pre workout 60-100mcg
MGF- pwo 200 mcg
Igf lr3 60-100mcg 1-2 hours post mgf (training days and non peg mgf days)
Peg mgf 400mcg twice a week non training days.

So if you train M/T/thur/F
M- igf DES / mgf / lr3
T- igf DES / mgf / lr3
W- peg mgf
TR- igf DES / mgf / lr3
F igf DES / mgf / lr3
Sat- either lr3 or peg mgf around noon
Sun- the opposite of what was used sat at around noon to 2pm

This gives each time to work. The try benefit of these will be seen after a few cycles of this combination and adding AAS. The main reason is to induce hyperplasia, then later grow and mature those new cells thru AAS use.

Last year I dosed peg mgf at 500mcg in pecs only for a good amount of time(can't remember but a few vials) along with lr3. Injected pecs daily along with AAS cycle. I added like 1/4 to 1/2 inch to my pecs. It was very noticeable and my woman was constantly talking about how quick they grew. Then a couple weeks after I seemed to have lost every bit of that size. I don't remember exactly what AAS I was on, test and deca or tren, but I'm not sure exactly what happened. I'm not sure if it was somehow holding extra water in the muscle. I was using more peg mgf than people typically use. Either way I had a good cycle but during that time the growth seemed exaggerated but I lost the gain. So must have been water.

But the combination of igf and mgf is a good one and google can provide info as to exactly what each is doing.

Igf and mgf are both involved in hyperplasia(growth of new cells, actually a division). One starts the process and the other finishes it.

Mgf is produced naturally in the body after training. If igf is taken to soon it could blunt the mgf expression.

A good "cycle" for these peptides would be:

Igf DES-pre workout 60-100mcg
MGF- pwo 200 mcg
Igf lr3 60-100mcg 1-2 hours post mgf (training days and non peg mgf days)
Peg mgf 400mcg twice a week non training days.

So if you train M/T/thur/F
M- igf DES / mgf / lr3
T- igf DES / mgf / lr3
W- peg mgf
TR- igf DES / mgf / lr3
F igf DES / mgf / lr3
Sat- either lr3 or peg mgf around noon
Sun- the opposite of what was used sat at around noon to 2pm

This gives each time to work. The try benefit of these will be seen after a few cycles of this combination and adding AAS. The main reason is to induce hyperplasia, then later grow and mature those new cells thru AAS use.

Last year I dosed peg mgf at 500mcg in pecs only for a good amount of time(can't remember but a few vials) along with lr3. Injected pecs daily along with AAS cycle. I added like 1/4 to 1/2 inch to my pecs. It was very noticeable and my woman was constantly talking about how quick they grew. Then a couple weeks after I seemed to have lost every bit of that size. I don't remember exactly what AAS I was on, test and deca or tren, but I'm not sure exactly what happened. I'm not sure if it was somehow holding extra water in the muscle. I was using more peg mgf than people typically use. Either way I had a good cycle but during that time the growth seemed exaggerated but I lost the gain. So must have been water.

But the combination of igf and mgf is a good one and google can provide info as to exactly what each is doing.

User, i'm disappointed that you lost all of your gains after peg mgf cycle because i was planning to give it a try. If that's the case with peg, it's not worth trying.

Back