HGH / IGF-1 lr3 / Humalog - test/deca CYCLE

Nice stack brother
Started my clean bulk 2 weeks ago now not to much different to what your talking about mine goes as followed
600mg test e weekly
100 mcg cjc 100 mcg ghrp6 3 times a day
1 mg lgd 4033 daily
I was going to run slin with and deca with this but coudnt source the deca so left the slin until next cycle as its not in short supply my misses is a type 1 diabetic so ive got a fridge full of novorapid and levemir flex pens and spare testers evreything needed but thats going to have to wait but i just did order some igf-lr3 so ill be getting that next week ill let you know how it goes in the mix no hgh so i cant help you with that one . But seeing some good improvement already so the lgd and peps are doing there job so far big strength gains assuming that's the lgd . Goodluck with the cycle when u get it going should start a thread

sounds pretty similar .. if you get a chance to source deca definitely give it a go, like hgh it also increases IGF1 production , let alone all the other awesome things it does. so your running peptides and sarms? LGD as your 'anabolic' agent and ghrp as your hgh releasing and igf agents (with test as your base)?

I've got it narrowed down to

Test - primo - Deca (there will be a 6 week span in there where I will run some Tbol as well)

- HGH
- ghrp 2
- cjc 1295
- Igf1 lr3
- humalin R

-tb 500

the AAS stack is pretty straight forward,, primo will be on the high side 600mg , deca will be on the low side 300mg.. test dose will fluctuate , currently kicking things off with 400 mg of test e, and 100mg eod of test prop,, but will drop that down later.

hGH dose will be ran low , 4iu a day . But I will be running it post injection, after I run ghrp, and cjc1295, so basically I will be adding exogenous HGH on top of a natural pulse of endogenous hgh . so 4iu is all I will need to get the synergistic effect and to accelerate my blood levels of hgh without actually having to inject more hgh.

igf1-lr3 - will be ran on top of it post workout as an added insulin like growth factor (added to the hgh and ghrp igf production),, and then insulin itself post workout as well to drive nutrients.

tb-500 will hopefully help with some of the many injuries and joints issues I have . hoping to get a synergistic effect also from running the tb-500 along with the Deca for joint support, and hgh for its cell regeneration support . between the 3 together, hoping joints will feel great.
especially being I've got some heavy strength based training coming up in my programming

Back